Music That You Love

24 Oct 2021 16:52 #2281 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Music That You Love
OK SO, we got this kitten about the same age as your fur babies....he is now 2 years old. Here is his too cute trick (cynicism)....about 4 45 AM to 5 15AM he jumps on top of the headboard and LAUNCHES himself
onto your sleeping body....then he jumps down and repeats until you get up to feed him. He is bi poplar.
Cuddles under covers ,sleeps right next to you,but then does this LAUNCH leap because he wants food.
Calm and quiet one minute....racing thru the house, jumping on desk chair until it spins around like a top,jumps down races thru the hall,never mind you r walking...he does a glancing blow to your legs as he slides on the floor...spins around and races back...rinse and repeat. Does NOT have boundaries and does NOT listen.......HERE is what he looked like when he became our fur baby...what's not to fall in love with???
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Oct 2021 19:48 #2282 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Music That You Love
What a cutie! This is Odin (orange) and his sister Loki (black) on my lap today:

They're great at snuggling and have been pretty well-behaved around my older kitties (~5yo) who took a week to warm up to them and still hiss/whack when their tails get messed with. They were born on a farm in Kansas that my business partner's aunt owned and their momma got taken by a coyote when they were just a few weeks old. She wanted to find homes for them quickly so I jumped at the chance to take two of the five. It's been fun having littles running around again and I hope it keeps my two older ones feeling young (they play more than most 5 year old cats I remember having).

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

30 Oct 2021 13:25 - 30 Oct 2021 13:30 #2283 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Music That You Love

homeagain wrote: OUR VERY OWN.....A.J. FULLERTON,from Montrose,this was in Telluride riding up the mtn.....dude can play blues.....even in New Orleans,has won blues award.....

CONSIDERATION is a "cool" cudos!
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.755 seconds