Music That You Love

17 Dec 2014 22:01 #2011 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Music That You Love
If you can't deal with the long intro fast forward to 3:30. Remember back in the 1970's when any band that was on the pop hits charts had some supposed dealings with Satanism? Love this song, always associate it with the ABC Wild World of Sports TV program of the same era!

Enjoy!

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Dec 2014 18:33 #2012 by otisptoadwater
From back before the Flying W was burned to the ground...

Published on Dec 1, 2012

This footage was shot on the Flying W, a forth generation ranch in Colorado where they still move cattle to the high country the same way they have for generations - on horseback. We have to cross a 10,000 ft pass in Gunnison, CO in late Novemeber and this year temps dropped below zero and a blizzard rolled in. The documentary I shot this for never came to fruition so I re-edited to music by my friend, Michael Martin Murphey as a Christmas carol.

:cowboychristmas: :caribouxmas

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus
The following user(s) said Thank You: jf1acai

18 Dec 2014 21:09 - 18 Dec 2014 21:11 #2013 by ZHawke
Replied by ZHawke on topic Music That You Love
A little bit different, but for those of us getting "on" in years, it's pretty disturbing actually:

Forgot to mention - pretty disturbing in a funny kind of way.

20 Dec 2014 23:52 #2014 by otisptoadwater
Momma's little baby loves shorting bread...

:stnicknoel: :drunkensere :stnicknoel: :stnicknoel: :drunkensere

21 Dec 2014 00:00 #2015 by otisptoadwater
The beer lamp is lit shipmates, take good care of you - no one else will!

:drunkensere :drunkensere :drunkensere :drunkensere :drunkensere :drunkensere

The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

21 Dec 2014 19:17 #2016 by otisptoadwater
The Russians like to claim they invented everything before the West did...

:caribouxmas :drunkensere :caribouxmas :drunkensere :caribouxmas :drunkensere

21 Dec 2014 20:05 #2017 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Music That You Love
Heard this the night before last for the first time on a CO PBS special with an opera singer, choir, and symphony and laughed out loud. Lo and behold it's been around a while, and sung by many. Enjoy!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

21 Dec 2014 22:00 #2018 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Music That You Love
Christmas. You should have preceded this post with a trigger warning. :caribouxmas

22 Dec 2014 14:40 #2019 by CC
Replied by CC on topic Music That You Love

22 Dec 2014 14:55 #2020 by jf1acai
Replied by jf1acai on topic Music That You Love
ROFL!

Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again - Jeanne Pincha-Tulley

Comprehensive is Latin for there is lots of bad stuff in it - Trey Gowdy

Time to create page: 0.683 seconds