Music That You Love

10 Apr 2015 19:53 #2081 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Music That You Love

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Apr 2015 20:00 #2082 by otisptoadwater

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

10 Apr 2015 20:06 #2083 by otisptoadwater

10 Apr 2015 20:11 #2084 by otisptoadwater

10 Apr 2015 20:18 #2085 by otisptoadwater

10 Apr 2015 20:21 #2086 by otisptoadwater

12 Apr 2015 09:19 #2087 by ZHawke
Replied by ZHawke on topic Music That You Love
This is pretty cool, actually. I'd never seen a mashup before.

14 Apr 2015 21:01 #2088 by otisptoadwater
Two-fer Tuesday!

:barbeque: :givemebeer: :biggrin: B)

15 Apr 2015 21:41 #2089 by otisptoadwater

:jacuzzi:

17 Apr 2015 22:39 #2090 by otisptoadwater

Time to create page: 0.461 seconds