Fantastic News! We're Winners in the Best of Contest!

02 Feb 2012 09:51 #11 by Mtn Gramma

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Feb 2012 10:40 #12 by Wily Fox aka Angela

http://mtnconnection.com/

The other thing that is part of Sharon's AWESOMENESS is that she created videos for all the businesses that won. This is a HUGE part of why 285bound exists - to connect the people with it's local businesses. It is SO VERY HELPFUL to have this additional advertising and Sharon gave permission for folks to use the videos.

I just added it to the Knit Knook's http://www.knitknook.com/ home page. It is a WONDERFUL addition.

THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO, KIDDO

02 Feb 2012 11:56 #13 by Photo-fish
WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

03 Feb 2012 02:04 #14 by cabinish
Congrats and kudos for making your win a win-win for the community and your business partners.
What a wonderful acknowledgement of your hard work!

EvergreenBound.com
[url=http://www.evergreenbound.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]http://www.evergreenbound.com[/url]

07 Feb 2012 07:52 #15 by CinnamonGirl
I got a beautiful present from Knit Knook as a belated Christmas Present. I will post a picture soon. Nicest mug I have ever seen.

07 Feb 2012 09:38 #16 by Wily Fox aka Angela
Does it look like this?

I've added him to the knit knook site. He shows up from time to time in the headers!

07 Feb 2012 10:12 #17 by RivendaleFarms
I love my mug!! (And my yarn bowls!) Pretty good when you can get your yarn fix and pottery fix all in one spot. Nice hat, Ang? Haven't seen you with the knitted look before! :)

Sally Ball, Broker Associate
Keller Williams Foothills Realty
P: 303-838-3000 C: 303-506-7405
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
rivendalefarmandranch.com/

07 Feb 2012 10:21 #18 by CinnamonGirl

Wily Fox aka Angela wrote: Does it look like this?

I've added him to the knit knook site. He shows up from time to time in the headers!

Yes it does but what is cool is they all have different colors. I will post it soon. Great mug.

10 Feb 2012 08:28 #19 by Sunshine Girl
CONGRATULATIONS SHARON AND 285BOUND!!!!!!!!!

Wow, what a huge honor Sharon. Way to go girl!!!!! You work sooooo hard and I love what you said in the video. It was great to see so many other businesses that advertise here honored too. You should be very proud of yourself and what you bring to this community. We are lucky to have you!

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

12 Feb 2012 13:19 #20 by ScienceChic
Thank you for all the congratulations everyone. But it is I who should be, and am here, congratulating and thanking YOU! Without you suggesting that we Adopt A Highway , without you offering assistance to community members in need , making generous offers in honor of lost pets, and to help out a non profit organization here , here , and here , participating in 285Barnraisers projects , donating gift certificates for contests, donating time and effort , sharing your deepest pain and fears , ideas for the troubled times ahead and how we can help each other...we couldn't be what we are today - a place where the community truly comes together, shares their lives, and supports one another. I am truly humbled to be a part of this, so thank you to all of you. This award is really yours because you are the best part of 285Bound.com.

If you don't mind, I'd like to take this opportunity to call out one volunteer in particular and offer her not only recognition, but my unending gratitude and appreciation; a woman who has worked tirelessly behind the scenes here at 285Bound and without an ounce of recognition to date for all of her time and effort on our behalf. Ms. Pound Dog Mom not only helps us keep the pets that are available for adoption from EAPL current by sending us photos to upload and letting us know which ones have gone to homes so we can remove them, but she also enters most of the events that you see on our Community Calendar , and keeps on top of lost pets posted in our Pet Park by Stickying new ones that are added, checking for news on them, and updating the threads if they are found. And she has done all of this with grace, humor, professionalism, unwavering consistency, and one of the most positive attitudes I've ever seen in someone. A humongous Thank You to pound dog mom for all of her help and just for being who she is!!! :notworthy: :smiledance: :Thank You: :tulip:

I put this quote from Mark Zuckerberg in the presentation I made to the Conifer Chamber of Commerce members at the monthly breakfast meeting this past Friday, because I believe it to be so important that a company focus on providing the best customer service, and it is a principle that has guided me through operating 285Bound:

"We don't build services to make money; we make money to build better services. These days I think more and more people want to use services from companies that believe in something beyond simply maximizing profits."

The goal of 285Bound.com is to provide a place where the community can find any and all of the information ever possibly wanted or needed. A place where all organizations and individuals have a voice to share their news, events, thoughts, and ideas, and where members and businesses can connect to provide for each other. We will continue to strive to offer even more for you as time goes on, and we welcome any help, thoughts, suggestions, assistance, ideas, and resources you can give to help us help you even more! Thank you to all of you for your time, participation, efforts, and interest in your community, and in 285Bound.com! :heart:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds