Hwy 285 Labor Day Traffic

29 Aug 2014 21:36 #11 by pacamom
Replied by pacamom on topic Hwy 285 Labor Day Traffic

ScienceChic wrote: Elly Weber tagged us in this post on Twitter an hour ago, I think it's before the light at Pine Junction?

That looks more like it is just south of Foxton. After the curve - where the window place used to be, or close to the autobody shop.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Aug 2014 21:40 #12 by ScienceChic
I asked, here was her reply:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

30 Aug 2014 06:24 #13 by pacamom
Replied by pacamom on topic Hwy 285 Labor Day Traffic
Funny. Must be another 285. Because I have no idea where 285 goes to one lane just before the light in Pine Junction.

30 Aug 2014 13:17 #14 by BarefootHomestead
My hubby and the kiddo just headed down to Home Depot. I hope it doesn’t take them all day to get home.

30 Aug 2014 15:39 #15 by cydl
Replied by cydl on topic Hwy 285 Labor Day Traffic
I ran down to O'Reilly's at around 11:30. Took me exactly 22 minutes to move from the Mountain View Park N Ride to Kings Valley. :blink:

Fortunately I'm staying put for the rest of the weekend!

31 Aug 2014 07:11 - 31 Aug 2014 07:13 #16 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Hwy 285 Labor Day Traffic

pacamom wrote: Funny. Must be another 285. Because I have no idea where 285 goes to one lane just before the light in Pine Junction.

:camper: :camper: :camper: :camper: :camper: :camper: :camper: :camper: :camper: :camper: :camper: :camper:

Ditto, I have no idea where 285 goes anymore either! :woohoo:

Just follow the crazy white lines and hold on!

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

31 Aug 2014 13:42 #17 by Blazer Bob
I just got back from top of Crow Hill to PJ. No back ups but making a left onto 285 took longer than usual.

01 Sep 2014 15:21 #18 by ScienceChic
Per @ellabillion, it's backed up going up Crow Hill.

But it looks good otherwise! (Unfortunately, can't see what's going on at Turkey Creek Canyon - any brave souls heading that way?)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

02 Sep 2014 08:31 #19 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Hwy 285 Labor Day Traffic
I only got stuck in the usual bottlenecks on Saturday afternoon. Sunday went very smoothly.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.240 seconds