Kristen Moeller Book Sale Benefit For Mountain Resource Center March 26

24 Mar 2015 13:28 #1 by ScienceChic
At our Conifer Chamber Annual Awards Meeting, Kristen decided to honor the Mountain Resource Center, which had helped her and her neighbors when they were so much in need after the Lower North Fork Fire, by doing a book sale benefit for them on the anniversary of the start of the fire. So, this Thursday only, you can purchase a copy of her book, What Are You Waiting For?, through Amazon, email her the receipt, and she will donate the proceeds to MRC. Here are the instructions she emailed and asked me to please pass along:

Thank you so much for participating in the book launch benefit for the MRC in honor of the third anniversary of the Lower North Fork fire.

Please make your book purchase during the hours of 10am-4pm on 3/26. Go to Amazon.com and order What Are You Waiting For? by Kristen Moeller.

After your purchase, please forward a copy of your paid receipt to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. I will be donating all my author proceeds to MRC.

Thank you for supporting me as an author as I support the Mountain Resource Center!

Best to you,
Kristen
Kristen Moeller, MS

Writing. Speaking. Coaching.

Ignite Your Legacy™ and Live Life on Fire...
www.kristenmoeller.com

View “Forged by Fire” Kristen speaking at TEDx Jackson Hole

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Mar 2015 13:21 #2 by ScienceChic
Don't forget to order your book today by 4pm.

Today my heart goes out to my friends whom I know are experiencing lingering pain from wounds that will never fully heal at their losses. I wish them much love and peace, and know they will forever hold a special place in my heart.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.133 seconds