Park County Sheriff's Office Press Release March 23

30 Mar 2015 22:30 #1 by Mountain-News-Events
March 30th 2015
PRESS RELEASE

On the evening of March 23rd 2015 Park County Sheriff's Deputies responded to a report that a vehicle was being shot at near the Harris Park sub-division in the area of Shelton Road and Park County Road 43. Deputies immediately responded to the area. A through search for the suspect vehicle was initiated. Deputies were unable to locate the suspect vehicle. Park County Detectives began an extensive investigation that included multiple crime scenes. Sheriff's Detectives worked non-stop to identify suspects and locate their whereabouts.

On March 27th 2015, the Park County Sheriff's Office notified the Westminster Police Department that we had identified a possible location of the suspects in their jurisdiction. Westminster police executed arrest warrants at an undisclosed location.

LAVERN BEAN, 56 and KYLE DAVID BEAN, 22, both of Pine, CO were arrested on Park County warrants and transported back to Park County.

Bothe men will be facing charges of; prohibited use of a weapon, attempted murder, felony menacing and reckless endangerment. They are being held in the Park County Jail on a NO bond hold.

Sheriff Wegener would like to thank the Westminster Police Department for their assistance in this case and commend his staff for a job well done!

www.facebook.com/ParkCountySheriffsOffic...08?notif_t=notify_me

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.118 seconds