Which Star Wars Character are you?

04 May 2015 07:37 #1 by HappyCamper
They have been talking all morning about this quiz on 9 News.

I am Jar Jar who are you ?

Take the quiz here: bit.ly/1I3hALl .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 May 2015 08:17 #2 by FredHayek
Was trying for Han Solo, but got Darth Vader. Wouldn't Han and Chewie be considered married?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

04 May 2015 12:19 #3 by JMC
I was Solo but I dont know if that is good or bad. Not a Sci Fi fan.

04 May 2015 16:02 #4 by ScienceChic
I got Han Solo as well! Guess I'm in good company. :coolwink:

Greedo shot first!

You like to act like you only care about yourself, but deep down, we know you're really a good person. You're the type of person who takes "man's best friend" to the next level, so remember your interpersonal relationships with humans matter too.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

04 May 2015 17:22 #5 by HEARTLESS
Yoda. :??? I didn't see that one coming.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

04 May 2015 20:00 #6 by HappyCamper

ScienceChic wrote: I got Han Solo as well! Guess I'm in good company. :coolwink:

Greedo shot first!

You like to act like you only care about yourself, but deep down, we know you're really a good person. You're the type of person who takes "man's best friend" to the next level, so remember your interpersonal relationships with humans matter too.

At least it doesn't say you look like your character because Jar Jar is super ugly!!!!

Quadman did his and he is Yoda.

04 May 2015 22:47 #7 by otisptoadwater
Luke Skywalker?! I think that the test is rigged!

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Time to create page: 0.206 seconds