Outcome of Park County Commissioner Meeting today

28 May 2015 21:33 #1 by Ashley
Anyone attend the Park County Commissioners Meeting today? What was the decision on the two applications for marijuana cultivation facilities? Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 May 2015 08:54 #2 by ScienceChic
I've not heard either and am curious. I'll ask around, or hopefully crodell will pop in and update us!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

30 May 2015 18:48 - 30 May 2015 18:49 #3 by PrintSmith
To my way of thinking, that he didn't come back to the forum and thank all of those who supported him and helped him win approval speaks to the issue of whether or not he was approved. 'Course, I've been known to be wrong a time or two in my life too.

Presuming, for the sake of discussion, I'm right about the outcome, I also think it speaks to crodell's character and his attachment to the community he sought to locate his business in that he has yet to return and say thanks for the opportunity to plead his case here and to thank those that came out in support of his application especially since he came here seeking that opportunity and that support.

30 May 2015 19:23 #4 by HappyCamper

PrintSmith wrote: To my way of thinking, that he didn't come back to the forum and thank all of those who supported him and helped him win approval speaks to the issue of whether or not he was approved. 'Course, I've been known to be wrong a time or two in my life too.

Presuming, for the sake of discussion, I'm right about the outcome, I also think it speaks to crodell's character and his attachment to the community he sought to locate his business in that he has yet to return and say thanks for the opportunity to plead his case here and to thank those that came out in support of his application especially since he came here seeking that opportunity and that support.

Playing devils advocate here but always want to be as fair as I can. Maybe he is not set up to get notified when post happen.

I would also think that maybe he would check everywhere he has asked for support but who knows maybe he is on a trip of some kind or another :)

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds