A residents' sweet testimonial for Jeffco Sheriff Deputy Bill Brooks

02 Sep 2015 16:46 #1 by MyMountainTown
Shared on our Facebook Page by Mil Christensen :

Do you know this handsome man? His name is Deputy Bill Brooks. Today he is my hero. I have severe RA and have damage to my feet, knees and wrist keeping me from lifting heavy objects and zapping strength from my hands where they are useless for tight objects like jars and such. I was left disabled on the side of the road this morning and my efforts to call for assistance left me in dismay. Deputy Bill Brooks came to my rescue and changed my tire for me. THANK YOU So much!

Please pray for the safety of our deputies local and nation wide. They are hard working wonderful caring people with families just like ours and they risk their lives for us every single day. Men and women in law enforcement do not just do police work, they help others like me. When you see them please say thank you. Next time it might be you that needs one of them and like he was there for me today, he will be there for you tomorrow. Lets not make what they do a thankless job. They are a necessity to our communities and I for one am very grateful for each and every one.

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds