Los 3 Garcias

30 Apr 2015 13:58 #1 by coniferchambercommerce
We moved our monthly membership meetings to Los 3 Garcias a few months ago and we have loved being there with our members! They take very good care of us and serve a delicious breakfast. They are big supporters of our community, sponsoring Music at Meyers Ranch and Conifer Chamber events - we are very glad to have them as part of our community. Business has been booming for them as they've opened up new locations since coming up to Conifer, and expanding existing locations. Please join us in celebrating Cinco de Mayo, and every day in our beautiful mountains, with Los 3 Garcias!

KICK OFF THE SUMMER WITH Los 3 Garcias!

Everyday is a Fiesta – starting Friday, May 1st

Friday, May 1st
Corona Girls from 5:30-6:30pm
Enter to win Colorado Baseball Tickets

Saturday, May 2nd - 3rd Anniversary Party!
Mariachi Band from 5:30-7:30p
Jumbo Margaritas on Special ALL DAY LONG!

Sunday, May 3rd – Conifer Margarita Day!
$3.00 House Margaritas
$7.99 Coronita Margaritas

Monday, May 4th - $2.50 Drafts
Corona/ Pacifico/ Dos Equis
ALL DAY LONG

Tuesday, May 5thCINCO de MAYO!
Jumbo Margaritas on Special
$2.50 Corona Light Draft All DAY!

$17.99 BEER TOWERS May 1st – May 5th

25997 Conifer Road, Unit D4, Conifer - 2nd floor, east side.
(Mailing address: PO Box 127, Conifer, CO 80433)
303-838-5711

www.goconifer.com
www.facebook.com/ConiferAreaChamberofCommerce
twitter.com/ConiferChamber
Monthly Breakfast Meeting every 2nd Friday of the month. Doors open at 7:15am. Please join us! Register in advance at GoConifer.Com
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 May 2016 12:25 - 03 May 2016 12:26 #2 by coniferchambercommerce
Celebrate all weekend at Los 3 Garcias!

Thursday, May 5 - House Margaritas for $3.50 all day
Friday, May 6 - Corona Girls 6:00p - 7:30p
Saturday, May 7 - Mariachi Band
Sunday, May 8 - Mother's Day

This is a sponsored message from Los 3 Garcias Restaurant. www.los3garciasrestaurants.com

25997 Conifer Road, Unit D4, Conifer - 2nd floor, east side.
(Mailing address: PO Box 127, Conifer, CO 80433)
303-838-5711

www.goconifer.com
www.facebook.com/ConiferAreaChamberofCommerce
twitter.com/ConiferChamber
Monthly Breakfast Meeting every 2nd Friday of the month. Doors open at 7:15am. Please join us! Register in advance at GoConifer.Com
Attachments:

26 Feb 2018 23:44 #3 by elkcreekgeek
Replied by elkcreekgeek on topic Los 3 Garcias
We had a wonderful experience at Los 3 Garcias that I have to share. I booked the bar area about a month ago for my wife's surprise Mexican Vacation themed birthday party which we threw last Saturday. Daniel and the whole staff at Los 3 Garcias were amazing!! We completely redecorated the place (balloons, banners, lights, candles, flowers), brought a band in, Daniel even let me plug into the big screen tv to use for a video call for out of town friends/family. There was always somebody nearby to take orders, and Daniel was always around to make sure we had everything we needed...without hovering. The perfect manager. I ran into a lot of obstacles planning this party, but Los 3 Garcias was not one of them. All the guests were well fed and lubricated and everyone had smiles on their faces. Most importantly, my wife had a wonderful evening that she will always look back on fondly. Thank you Daniel and everyone at LOS 3 GARCIAS in Conifer!! Thank you for helping me make it a special night! We will be back often. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: coniferchambercommerce

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds