Stagecoach Sports Grill is now the Evergreen Fire Pit

24 Mar 2016 17:55 #31 by mountaindollar
Take care if you need anything you just need to ask.

Sad day for us.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Mar 2016 12:39 #32 by ScienceChic
Phil posted on our page that he will be singing with the band at 3pm today. That should be a hoot! :biggrin:

I am looking forward to a new beginning for Stagecoach and Phil. Not sure exactly what it will be, but hope to find out soon! In the meantime, if your group has had regularly scheduled morning meetings at Stagecoach, they will continue there.

Shared by Tall Tree Productions:

Saturday Night Live Trivia @ Stagecoach Sports Grill! Tonight from 7 to 9, join the crew & DJ Ian for the final salute to Stagecoach. As they transition into a new name, let us share and remember the wonderful 2 years of Colorado's Best Live Trivia & Music. 2 rounds/2 chances to win big. Get in here and have some fun!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

27 May 2016 17:40 #33 by EvergreenFirePit
To our families, friends and neighbors,
Sometimes your journey is filled with obstacles caused by life and people, that are beyond your control. You are left to choose between giving up or to keep on keeping on and find a way to succeed.

Regardless of the name...We have been and always will be, committed to providing our mountain communities a great place to meet, to eat and to have a great time.
We will not give up on trying to improve 'your' home away from home. We will not quit until we've attained our goal to be one of the very best...a place that our mountain communities can be proud of.

Thanks very much for your support, your patronage and understanding

For now the Stagecoach rides again...Big party tonight with Brian Del Mar band at 6pm
Phil

Coming soon: evergreenfirepit.com/

30790 Stagecoach Blvd, Suite 101
Evergreen CO 80439
(303) 674-4633
Attachments:

17 Jun 2016 16:22 #34 by EvergreenFirePit
YES...the rumours are true...tomorrow The Evergreen Fire Pit is open...11am. We apologize for the delay, many obstacles held us up...We've missed y'all, come on in and say HI.
Cold Beers and Drinks will be plentiful

The Walker Williams Band starts at 5 tomorrow Rodeo Saturday

:happydad:

Evergreen CO 80439
(303) 674-4633

31 Aug 2016 19:18 #35 by EvergreenFirePit
Howdy Folks, Phil from Stagecoach and Evergreen Fire Pit here. This is a bit long but worth the read.

Thanks so very much for letting us serve you. It is with a heavy heart that I must announce the final days of the Evergreen FirePit barring a miracle. We attempted a long shot in order to save Stagecoach but we came up short. A series of consecutive setbacks dating back 4 years finally became insurmountable. Despite all of these setbacks...this current Team and others dating back, were able to accomplish some amazing results here are a few:
- They helped to raise over $30k for various charities local businesses and benefits.
- Thousands donated for various sponsorships and benefits
- We provided employment for nearly 300 folks
- They purservered thru a break in and vandalism, water damage, plumbing damages, theft, sabotage and severe labor shortages...just to name a few.
- We provided work for so many locals and helped to promote many local businesses from here in the hills.
- They were selected 2013 Business of the Year
and nominated again in 2015
- 3 Best Green Chili awards at Chili Cookoff and Taste of Evergreen.
- 1st and third place awards Rodeo Parade floats
These folks are awesome!

A few folks I would like to personally thank for going above and beyond...
Annie Ramone Brashaw, Leslie Brown without whom we would have never made it this far.
Carolyn Autry of Mountaintop Confections and Gwenn Wilson of OMG Ice Cream who saved our kitchen after a severe setback...out of the goodness of their hearts..angels from above
Vera Bradford and Sue Boonenberg
Nate O'Brien Robyn Coates, Troy Tyus and Laura Cowles.
Lea, Josh, Nate, Tom, Colleen, Berna, Larry, Jessica, Ellior, Chey, Quinn, Chris, Dillon, Dylan, Julie, April, Michael, Ryan, Laurie, Kevin, Max, Caitlin, Meagan...great teams
Renee Baty, Jessica Pinkoczi, Lucille Armstrong-Parsons, Jed Yearby, Zech, Kimberly Anderson, Mort.. who helped bring us back to life and got us 2013 Business of the Year
Blue Spruce Kiwanis, The Pathfinders, Evergreen Business Builders, Evergreen Rodeo, Evergreen Jazz festival, Bluegrass Festival, Bunco ladies to name a few...who chose us for their meeting place.

For your council, help and advice...
John Hugger attorney at law, Tabor Cowden of the Woodcellar, Jon Barton of Brook Forest Inn, Rick at Tuscany Tavern, Chris from K2 Graphics, John Ellis our mayor, Tim of Evergreen Rentals, Doug and Holly Jorgensen of the Serenity. Dave Brewick Bill Rickert at Evergreen National Bank, First Bank.
Glen and Lisa of The Den Restaurant, Danny of Mountain Drains, John of Comfort Tech, Bernie of Maximum Service and Larry James Donner of A+...John Wingate of Live Oak Constructors, Todd and Anette, Marty, Shelby, Kenny, Biggie and L'il Guy, Moose and Charlie, Lee of Thunderbird, Pierre and Tim, Paulie and Rusty, Amy and Lyn of Coal Mine Dragon, Todd of Willowcreek, Brett at Maintenance Managers,
Sharon Trilk of My Mountain Town, Sue Jasa Engels of The 285 Angels, Evergreen Bound,
Arturo Garcia of Casa Tequilas Evergreen
Tony of Espresso Evergreen, Evergreen Tile, Jim Sherwood of Evergreen Clothing, Dale Gibbins of Concerts by the Lake, Lin Browning, Donna Reardon and The F4 group, Steve Cohen of Ambary Gardens
...and many more...please if I missed someone, I am sorry...be kind this was emotional and difficult.

It takes a town...and Evergreen, Conifer, Pine and Bailey are great ones.

Thanks all so very much for allowing me to serve these communities.

Personal comments and questions please private message me.

Sincerely,
Phil Winnicki

Evergreen CO 80439
(303) 674-4633

31 Aug 2016 19:22 #36 by HappyCamper
When we had Mountain Dollar loved getting take out food was very yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The community will miss you but as we found other doors do open and great things happen!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: EvergreenFirePit

31 Aug 2016 21:47 #37 by EvergreenFirePit
Thank you HappyCamper.

Evergreen CO 80439
(303) 674-4633

Time to create page: 0.225 seconds