× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Fantasy Football

24 Dec 2014 16:28 #61 by freebird
Replied by freebird on topic Fantasy Football
Science Chic, congratulations! Two years in a row and peaking at the right time. You've got this down! B)

This has been a fun year, and I've learned a lot. I am counting down the months until the 2015 draft. I guess it's time to get back outdoors for hikes during this downtime.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Dec 2014 17:16 #62 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Fantasy Football
Thanks everyone! I think I need to skip playing next year so I can make sure to give out a prize! :)

Viking, good game, it was an honor to play you. May I take you to lunch, my treat?!

Thank you all who played - it was a blast, and getting to play with you all is always something I look forward to. Now, on to real football!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds