× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Super Bowl Predictions?

30 Jan 2015 07:15 #1 by FredHayek
I think the game will be low scoring, I have the Patriots winning 20-16. Two good defenses. :lombardi:

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Jan 2015 08:13 #2 by HEARTLESS
Replied by HEARTLESS on topic Super Bowl Predictions?
With 100% certainty I predict one group of A-holes will beat another group. The only other team I can't stand is the Raiders and we're more likely to be obliterated by a comet than see the Raiders in a Super Bowl.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

30 Jan 2015 11:17 #3 by PrintSmith
Replied by PrintSmith on topic Super Bowl Predictions?
Seahawks, spread will be over 10 points. Patriot defense won't be able to stop both the running game and the passing game. Wilson is every bit the passer that Brady is, he is more mobile and able to extend plays in addition to being a running threat all on his own when they run the read option.

No, the Patriots will, like their footballs, be deflated come Sunday . . .

30 Jan 2015 17:20 #4 by otisptoadwater

HEARTLESS wrote: With 100% certainty I predict one group of A-holes will beat another group. The only other team I can't stand is the Raiders and we're more likely to be obliterated by a comet than see the Raiders in a Super Bowl.

My thoughts exactly! For the first time in a very long time I couldn't care less which team wins this Super Bowl. I'll still watch the game but I really couldn't be more disinterested in which team wins.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

30 Jan 2015 18:20 #5 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Super Bowl Predictions?
Go Seahawks! I will not support cheaters or liars.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

31 Jan 2015 08:15 #6 by Cellar Master
:lombardi: Seattle 24-20 (not sure)
:drunkensere (for sure)

Located at 60750 US Highway 285, Bailey, CO 80421
303-816-5504 or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.aspenpeakcellars.com/
Facebook
Instagram

31 Jan 2015 16:53 #7 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Super Bowl Predictions?

Cellar Master wrote: :lombardi: Seattle 24-20 (not sure)
:drunkensere (for sure)

Seattle 35-17 and :yeahthat: :biggrin:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds