× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Fantasy Football Time of Year!

26 Aug 2015 05:49 #51 by RenegadeCJ
I still need an email address for Computerbreath, and for Mtn Sunshine. Please PM them to me!

Thanks!

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Aug 2015 15:47 #52 by RenegadeCJ
I've gotten everyone put in...just need everyone to log into their accounts, or accept the invite, so we can get rolling. Here are the leagues.
Some of the names differ from what people are putting into the ESPN list, but here is the breakdown with the original names

At this point, the only way we could add teams would be to add 4 at a time to keep the leagues even.

League 1
Angry Freebirds
Happy Camper
Quadman
Elk Hunter
Mtn Sunshine
Saeichelberger
Beer Me
Renegadecj

League 2
Pine Nuts
MtnGirl
Sciencechic
Computer Breath
Viking
Timberwolf
Mainejac #1
Mainejac #2

Too bad future generations aren't here to see all the great things we are spending their $$ on!!

31 Aug 2015 06:42 #53 by RenegadeCJ
Based on the 2 leagues in the post above, I need to set the draft. We planned on having the draft originally on Tuesday, on Sept 8th, at 7pm.

Should we do both drafts at the same time? I know we can't make it work for everyone, but we can try our best. Let me know what works for you.

31 Aug 2015 07:37 #54 by HappyCamper
7:00 on the 8th works for Quadman and me!!!

31 Aug 2015 12:43 - 31 Aug 2015 15:45 #55 by RenegadeCJ
We still need ComputerBreath to accept the ESPN invite, then we can schedule the draft!

01 Sep 2015 15:52 #56 by RenegadeCJ
Ok, League 1 draft is scheduled for Tuesday, Sept 8 at 7pm (9 pm eastern).

League 2 needs a draft. How about Wednesday, Sept 9 at 7pm (9pm eastern) Does that work for everyone in league 2?

Let me know asap!

01 Sep 2015 16:02 #57 by HappyCamper
How do we know what league we are on? When I login I still see all the teams from last year.

Thanks

02 Sep 2015 06:51 #58 by RenegadeCJ
Happy Camper-You are in League 1-Do you not see these 8 teams when you log in?

League 1
Angry Freebirds
Happy Camper
Quadman
Elk Hunter
Mtn Sunshine
Saeichelberger
Beer Me
Renegadecj

League 2
Pine Nuts
MtnGirl
Sciencechic
Computer Breath
Viking
Timberwolf
Mainejac #1
Mainejac #2

03 Sep 2015 06:17 #59 by RenegadeCJ
I need to know when league 2 wants to do the draft. I've only had 2 responses to the wednesday draft time, one no, one yes. Would monday work better for everyone?

03 Sep 2015 08:34 #60 by ComputerBreath
Any night is fine for me

Time to create page: 0.586 seconds