× News, results, speculation, and bragging! Home of the popular Pick 5 Contest ! RATING: PG

Way to go Broncos!

29 Nov 2015 22:04 #1 by ScienceChic
Damn. I'm as happy as if the Bengals had pulled this one out. :godenver: Anytime the Patriots lose is a good day, but to knock them off their undefeated pedestal - yes!!!!

So, once Manning is healthy again, if the Broncos keep winning without him should they put him back in or stick with Osweiler and the team working together to win?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Nov 2015 09:30 #2 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Way to go Broncos!
:broncoshelm Was a fun game to watch! Keep playing Brock until he loses. He just looks more comfortable in Kubiak's system. And has a better QB rating. He made some mistakes like holding onto the ball too long, but that will improve with time.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

30 Nov 2015 19:04 #3 by otisptoadwater
Replied by otisptoadwater on topic Way to go Broncos!
Brock's game needs some fine tuning but I have to admit I am impressed with him and how he plays the game. For me the bigger issue is that the offensive line isn't providing either QB the right amount of protection. That issue probably has a lot to do with Peyton's status and I don't expect Brock will fair much better if he keeps getting hit as hard as he was hit too many times last night.

I will also admit it was very satisfying to watch the Broncos come from behind to win in OT! I'm never happy with how the Broncos play, their will always be room for improvement, but a win is a win.

:godenver: :broncoshelm

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds