Summer of 2021...sees a poss. solution

13 Jul 2020 10:28 #11 by Pony Soldier
I will place blame with a guy who is (supposedly) a doctor trying to dictate policy. He shouldn’t be making policy, he should be advising. What if you were to find out that Trump followed Fauci’s advice up until recently and that’s why we are in such dire straights (supposedly)?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Jul 2020 11:09 #12 by homeagain

Pony Soldier wrote: I will place blame with a guy who is (supposedly) a doctor trying to dictate policy. He shouldn’t be making policy, he should be advising. What if you were to find out that Trump followed Fauci’s advice up until recently and that’s why we are in such dire straights (supposedly)?

1.) Did he advise the king to suggest using bleach on food and gargling with it? The king's policy is to run
AMUCK at the mouth and THEN blame it on someone else.

2.) the king stated it was no more harmful than the flu, Did Dr. F advice the king to treat it like the yearly
common flu? NO....HE WAS SOUNDING THE ALARM...this is far more complicated than the flu,in
fact we've never seen ANYTHING like this...in ANY new disease, the path is not concise..I have already
stated it is 52 card p.u. and they are throwing things at the frig to see what sticks....THAT is what the
medical comm. does when they CANNOT identify or diagnosis an issue.

13 Jul 2020 12:14 #13 by HEARTLESS

homeagain wrote:

Pony Soldier wrote: I will place blame with a guy who is (supposedly) a doctor trying to dictate policy. He shouldn’t be making policy, he should be advising. What if you were to find out that Trump followed Fauci’s advice up until recently and that’s why we are in such dire straights (supposedly)?

1.) Did he advise the king to suggest using bleach on food and gargling with it? The king's policy is to run

2.) the king stated it was no more harmful than the flu, Did Dr. F advice the king to treat it like the yearly
common flu? NO....HE WAS SOUNDING THE ALARM...this is far more complicated than the flu,in
fact we've never seen ANYTHING like this...in ANY new disease, the path is not concise..I have already
stated it is 52 card p.u. and they are throwing things at the frig to see what sticks....THAT is what the

1.) Imbeciles that follow clearly sarcastic advice, should be culled from the herd to protect it from morbid stupidity.
2.) The death rate is showing to be less than the flu, which is vaccinated for. Dr. Rat Face is a liar and will show it without question soon.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

13 Jul 2020 13:29 #14 by Pony Soldier

homeagain wrote:

1. Trump did say either of those things.

2. Fauci said that the flu was worse in January-same time frame Trump said it. Where did Trump get his info?

13 Jul 2020 14:36 #15 by homeagain
HERE IS THE SIMPLE FACT......when MULVANEY tried to get his kids tested (recently) he was stunned of
the amount of time it took to get results back,one week THEN he tried to get his other kid tested and was told she did not qualify for a test.........NOW HE SEES THE PROBLEM THAT HAS BEEN THERE ALL ALONG.
IT WASN'T A PROBLEM TILL IT AFFECTED HIM PERSONALLY. NOW HE IS SAYING WE ARE NOT
DOING ENOUGH TESTING AND THE WORLD CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY THE UNITED STATES IS IN
THIS P.O.S.......there is the problem,NO ONE in the gov. has a clue,least of all the king.....DO NOT
nit pick the small stuff...the king DID NOT CARE and now we have an impossible situation...Blaming DR. F
or everyone else for his stupidity/lack of skill set is NOT getting the job done....end of story

13 Jul 2020 18:02 #16 by Pony Soldier
Tests aren't the problem, the volume of them is. The labs can't process them fast enough. I suppose that's Trump's fault too since he is responsible for staffing private labs and also for making all of the test kits and .... Do you see how stupid that sounds?

13 Jul 2020 18:14 #17 by homeagain
www.kevinmd.com/blog/2020/07/complacency...urn-of-covid-19.html

FROM A PERSON ON THE BATTLEFIELD.....FUBARED....FOR NO REASON,OTHER THAN lack
of leadership.....end of story

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds