THE TRUTH....TRUMP trauma was dire

07 Jul 2021 09:47 #11 by FredHayek

homeagain wrote:

FredHayek wrote: LOL, the republic doesn't fall in the case of the unexpected death of the president. Remember JFK? They had LBJ confirmed as the new president that same day. In many ways, the president is just a figurehead, the nation continues on. President Biden could die tomorrow at his advanced age and even with the inexperienced and unqualified Kamala Harris as POTUS, the nation would keep humming along.

[/b]

What u missed......an "operative" relaying info to FOREIGN ENEMY and a cyber attack on our infrastructure
WHILE WE WERE VULNERABLE WITHOUT leader......it is NOT that difficult to see into the future...IFU
do some forward thinking.

You think that same stuff won't happen during a Biden administration. LOL. SMH.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

07 Jul 2021 09:50 #12 by FredHayek

Wayne Harrison wrote: And yet Mitch McConnell is 79 and you don't appear to have a problem with that. He was Biden's age back when he was Senate Majority Leader.

Mitch is simply amazing. He is like the Swamp Fox, despite being in the minority in the Senate, he constantly has Schumer perplexed and confounded. I am sure if the Democrats got smart and replaced the ancient Nancy and Chuck with someone younger, they wouldn't keep getting outfoxed.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

08 Jul 2021 16:06 #13 by Wayne Harrison
So you don't have a problem with SOME politicians being Biden's age, or older?

08 Jul 2021 16:20 #14 by ramage
I do not speak for Fred, I do not have any problem with one's age, rather one's cognitive abilities.

27 Jul 2021 07:09 #15 by homeagain
bump.....

27 Jul 2021 23:40 #16 by Blazer Bob

homeagain wrote: bump.....

I assume you are bumping the op.
All I see there is unsourced Trump hate speech from another orange man bad book.

28 Jul 2021 07:02 - 28 Jul 2021 08:08 #17 by homeagain

homeagain wrote: www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/06/..._revere_trending_now

AND HE DID NOT CONSIDER,NOT EVEN ONCE,HANDING THE V.P THE CONTROL OF THE COUNTRY. WTF

the article still appears for me,what about U? IF NOT, HE WAS NOT EXPECTED TO LIVE....

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds