Delmar answers, “come on in boys, the waters fine!"

28 Aug 2015 03:40 #1291 by DrMike
Something Out of Nothing

Today’s Scripture

“The earth was formless and void...and God said, Let there be light.” (Genesis 1:2–3, NASB)

Are you believing God for something that seems impossible? We serve a great and mighty God and He can create something out of nothing! He can make a way when there seems to be no way. Before God spoke the world into existence, it was formless and void.

If God can make the world out of nothing, He can take the empty places in your life and create something beautiful, too. He can speak light into your darkest hour. He can take your formless dreams and give them shape. He can resurrect your dormant gifts and talents! He can make your crooked places straight! Trust Him in all things because He can make something out of nothing!

A Prayer for Today

“Father, thank you for making a way where there seems to be no way. Fill me with Your peace and faith and give me a vision for all You have for me. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.”

Inspiration Creek Prayer Ministry

Can you use some prayer today? It's been a tough week, issues at work or with the family. You may be struggling in your marriage or need words of encouragement and comfort. COFA's Inspiration Creek prayer ministry is ready to pray for any needs you have 24/7.

Pastor Don is head of COFA's prayer Ministry and loves getting men and women to pray for you. He is always looking for people to join the prayer team ministry. Contact Pastor Don at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you're interested. If you do have any prayer requests send them to Pastor Don at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Guidelines for all prayer requests, last names must be withheld due to privacy issues, no gossip, or slandering of people you want prayer for. If you have an immediate prayer need you can call Pastor Don at 812.883.1724 or Mike 303.456.0555

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Aug 2015 03:36 #1292 by DrMike
All Things are Possible

Today’s Scripture

“Jesus looked at them and said, ‘With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.’”
(Matthew 19:26 NIV)

Are you facing something today that seems impossible? With man it may be, but with God, ALL things are possible! If you seem to be in an impossible situation, get with God! Sometimes it’s so easy to focus on our problems and try to solve them in our own strength. But remember, the battle belongs to the Lord. He has a plan for your victory. He has a plan to give you a way out. He is making the things that seem impossible, possible. You can trust Him today. The Bible says that He has plans for your good, not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Start believing and declaring, “I am with God, and with God, all things are possible!” Are your bills piling up? With God, all things are possible. Do your relationships need healing? With God, all things are possible. Is there sickness in your body? With God, all things are possible!

A Prayer for Today

“Father, thank You for making a way where there seems to be no way. I choose to trust You and believe that all things are possible! Show me Your power today. Work through me to encourage those around me to trust You more in Jesus’ name. Amen.”

Can you use some prayer today? It's been a tough week, issues at work or with the family. You may be struggling in your marriage or need words of encouragement and comfort. COFA's Inspiration Creek prayer ministry is ready to pray for any needs you have 24/7.

Pastor Don is head of COFA's prayer Ministry and loves getting men and women to pray for you. He is always looking for people to join the prayer team ministry. Contact Pastor Don at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you're interested. If you do have any prayer requests send them to Pastor Don at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Guidelines for all prayer requests, last names must be withheld due to privacy issues, no gossip, or slandering of people you want prayer for. If you have an immediate prayer need you can call Pastor Don at 812.883.1724 or Mike 303.456.0555

01 Sep 2015 03:39 #1293 by DrMike
Forget Not His Benefits

Today’s Scripture

“Praise the LORD, my soul, and forget not all his benefits.” (Psalm 103:2, NIV)

God has given us many benefits today! He’s given us so much to be thankful for. When you meditate on His goodness, faithfulness and blessings in your life, it will change you on the inside. When you focus on the fact that He saved you and set you free, the challenges and obstacles in your life will begin to fade away. Psalm 103 goes on to say that “He crowns you with love and compassion and satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed.”

No matter what you may be facing today, forget not His benefits! God wants to satisfy you with good things. If you need healing today, healing is a benefit. If you’ve made mistakes in your life, forgiveness is a benefit. If you feel tired and overwhelmed, strength is a benefit. As you turn your thoughts toward the Father today, He will strengthen and empower you to live as an overcomer in every area of your life!

A Prayer for Today

“Father, thank You for Your blessings and benefits in my life. I choose to focus on Your goodness and believe You have so much more in store for me. I honor You today in all that I do in Jesus’ name. Amen.”

Can you use some prayer today? It's been a tough week, issues at work or with the family. You may be struggling in your marriage or need words of encouragement and comfort. COFA's Inspiration Creek prayer ministry is ready to pray for any needs you have 24/7

02 Sep 2015 04:06 #1294 by DrMike
Established in Love

Today’s Scripture

“...May you be rooted deep in love and founded securely on love.” (Ephesians 3:17, AMP)

There is tremendous power in love! In the same way that a tree will grow taller and stronger when its roots grow deep, you will be stronger and rise higher when you are rooted and established in love.

How do you establish yourself in love? It starts with a choice. When you say “yes” to love, you are saying “yes” to God because God is love! Then, you choose love again by acting according to 1 Corinthians 13. Loves means being patient and kind. It means not seeking your own way, not being jealous or boastful. When you choose love instead of choosing your own way, you are showing the world that God is first place in your life.

The more you choose to walk in love, the deeper and stronger your roots will grow.
Remember, love is the greatest thing, and it is all that will last in eternity. Choose to establish yourself in love and let it be firm within you. Let His love build security in you and empower you to live the life of blessing He has in store for you.

A Prayer for Today

“Father, today and everyday, I choose love. Show me how to love others the way You love me. Thank You for setting me free and empowering me to live the good life You have prepared for me in Jesus’ name. Amen.”

21 Sep 2015 03:32 #1295 by DrMike
Make Way for Victory

Today’s Scripture

“But thanks be to God, Who gives us the victory [making us conquerors] through our Lord Jesus Christ.” (1 Corinthians 15:57, AMP)

God desires that you live in victory in every area of your life. The Scripture says He always causes us to triumph through Christ Jesus! No matter what you may be facing today, God wants to make you more than a conqueror. Are you battling sickness? God wants to give you healing.

Are you struggling with a broken relationship? God wants to give you restoration and peace. Are you facing a need—physically, spiritually or emotionally?

God wants to give you provision and supply all of your needs according to His riches in glory.

Notice this verse starts out by saying, “Thanks be to God.” In the Bible, when God’s people were going into battle, many times they sent the worshipers out in front of the warriors. When you choose to be thankful and bless the Lord in the midst of your battle, you are making a way for Him to move in your life. Start today by thanking Him for His goodness. I say it all the time, magnify your God. Don’t magnify your problems. Give Him the thanks and praise as He leads you into victory in every area of your life!

A Prayer for Today “Father in heaven, today I give You thanks for Your mercy and faithfulness in my life. Thank You for leading me into victory! I magnify You and bless Your holy name today in Jesus’ name. Amen.”

22 Sep 2015 03:53 #1296 by DrMike
A New Way of Thinking

Today’s Scripture

“And no one puts new wine into old wineskins; or else the new wine bursts the wineskins, the wine is spilled, and the wineskins are ruined. But new wine must be put into new wineskins.” (Mark 2:22, NKJV)

Are you ready for increase? Are you ready to go to the next level spiritually, physically and emotionally? In today’s verse, Jesus is basically saying that you can’t go to a new level with an old way of thinking.

I’ve found that many people hear the truth that God has more in store for them, and something resonates on the inside. Their spirit comes into agreement with God. But oftentimes, their natural minds will try to talk them out it. Thoughts come like, “It’s not going to happen for you. You’re not going to have a great year. You know what the economy is like.” Or, “You’re never going to get well. You saw what the medical report said.” “You’re never going to get married. You’ve been single so long.”

Friend, those are the old wineskins that you have to get rid of. This is a new season. What’s happened in the past is over and done. You may have been through some disappointments; you may have tried and failed, or things didn’t work out. That’s okay. We serve a God of restoration. It’s time to get a new vision for your life. It’s time to open yourself to a new way of thinking so that you can move forward and receive all of the blessings God has in store for you!

A Prayer for Today “Father in heaven, today I choose to get rid of old wineskins. I choose to release old thinking, old habits and anything that would keep me from Your best. Strengthen me by Your Spirit so that I can live my life in a way that pleases You in Jesus’ name. Amen.”

23 Sep 2015 04:07 #1297 by DrMike
Keep Sowing

Today’s Scripture

“As long as the earth remains, there will be planting and harvest...” (Genesis 8:22, NLT)

In the book of Genesis, in the very beginning, God established a system for increase. Everything in life operates off of seedtime and harvest. There are seeds of success, provision and increase inside of you. As long as you have seed, you have increase in your hand. But a seed will lay dormant until it is placed in the right conditions.

You have to plant that seed and water it in order for it to grow. What are the seeds you have in your hand? Seeds can be as simple as the seed of a smile that will produce happiness in your life. It can be a financial seed that will produce provision in your life. Whatever you have, give and it shall be given back to you in greater measure.

The Bible says that God’s Word is water, and when you speak the Word of God, you are watering your seeds. Ask the Lord today to show you what seeds you have in your hand. Ask Him to show you where to plant them. Then step out and sow because He will watch over those seeds to produce an abundant harvest in every area of your life!

A Prayer for Today

“Father, thank You for seedtime and harvest. Thank You for the system to activate blessing in my life. Show me where to give the seed I have in my hand so that I can reap the harvest You have prepared for me in Jesus’ name. Amen.”

24 Sep 2015 03:58 #1298 by DrMike
Sealed By God

Today’s Scripture

“‘…I will make you like my signet ring, for I have chosen you,’ declares the LORD Almighty.” (Haggai 2:23, NIV)

We don’t often hear about signet rings anymore; but in Bible times, they were very significant. The signet ring was used to identify the message or messenger and the authority they had. In other words, you knew something was from the king because it was marked by his signet ring. It was representative of power and authority. This verse is saying that you are the mark of authority of Almighty God. You have been chosen and set apart to be identified with Him.

When you have someone’s power and authority, you have access to everything they have. It’s like having power of attorney; you have the authority to act on behalf of that individual. As a believer in Jesus, you are marked with His seal. Think of all you have access to today! Think about the authority you have.

Everything He has is available to you—healing, provision, strength, peace, joy. You have been given authority to “sign His name” in order to receive His blessings. You are God’s seal, and you are marked to live the abundant life He has in store for you!

A Prayer for Today

“Father, thank You for choosing me and calling me Your own. Help me to fully understand the authority You’ve given by Your Son, Jesus. I receive all You have for me in Jesus’ name. Amen.”

28 Sep 2015 03:52 #1299 by DrMike
Choose Blessings for Your Future

Today’s Scripture

“I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live.” (Deuteronomy 30:19, NKJV)

Your words have creative power. With your words, you can either bless your future or curse your future. If you want to know what your life is going to be like five years from now, just listen to what you’re saying about yourself today. Too many people go around saying, “I’ll never get well. I’ll never get out of debt.” “It’s flu season. I’ll probably get it.” “This marriage is never going to last.” Then they wonder why they don’t see things turn around. It’s because they’re calling defeat into their future.

They’re calling in mediocrity. Don’t let that be you!
When you wake up in the morning, no matter how you feel or what things look like, instead of using your words to describe your situation, use your words to change your situation. Make a declaration of faith by saying, “This is going to be a great day. I have God’s favor. He’s directing my steps.” When you do that, you are choosing to bless your future. You are calling in favor, increase and opportunities. You are opening the door for God to move on your behalf so you can live the abundant life He has for you!

A Prayer for Today

“Father, thank You for the blessings You have prepared for my future. I submit my ways and my words to You. Help me to speak what You speak and keep me close to You. I give You the glory in all things in Jesus’ name. Amen.”

29 Sep 2015 04:07 #1300 by DrMike
Victory is On the Way

Today’s Scripture

“Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the LORD delivers him out of them all.”
(Psalm 34:19, ESV)

Everyone goes through seasons of difficulty and challenge in life. One of the enemy’s traps is to isolate you and convince you that you won’t make it. But God promises that He will deliver the righteous out of all of their afflictions. You are righteous because of your relationship with God through Christ Jesus. You are righteous simply by having faith in Him, His goodness, and the promises in His Word.

If you’re going through a tough time today, keep an attitude of faith and expectancy. Declare His promises over your life. You are more than a conqueror through Him!

The joy of the Lord is your strength! As you continue to stand, even during the difficult times, you can be assured that victory is on the way. It might be today...it might be next week...next month or next year, but God is faithful! Through faith and patience, you will inherit the promise. You will get beyond your difficulty, and you’ll increase in wisdom and strength and live the abundant life He has for you!

A Prayer for Today

“Heavenly Father, thank You for Your promise of victory in every area of life. I choose to trust You, knowing that You are working behind the scenes on my behalf in Jesus’ name. Amen.”

Time to create page: 0.735 seconds