× Make Brooks Place, Your Place! Come enjoy your favorite sports on one of the 18 HD TVs, sit on the patio, inside at one of the comfortable, family-friendly booths or at our unique copper topped bar. | Website | 303-816-1499 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. | Facebook | Twitter

EXCLUSIVE! Pictures of the NEW Brooks Place Tavern!

26 Jun 2013 16:39 #1 by +BrooksPlaceTavern
EXCLUSIVE! Pictures of the NEW Brooks Place Tavern! was created by +BrooksPlaceTavern
It's still a bit of a construction zone, but by Tuesday we will be open in our new location! Here's a sneak peak at our copper bar, we are really thrilled to show it off!

File Attachment:

Stay tuned for more pictures as the place comes together. :memorial:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Jun 2013 13:21 #2 by pacamom
A bar after my own heart. My favorite counter top material.

28 Jun 2013 12:17 #3 by Lunas Mandala
Replied by Lunas Mandala on topic EXCLUSIVE! Pictures of the NEW Brooks Place Tavern!
Wow!!! Can't wait to have my first brew there!

02 Jul 2013 08:59 #4 by +BrooksPlaceTavern
Replied by +BrooksPlaceTavern on topic EXCLUSIVE! Pictures of the NEW Brooks Place Tavern!
Our move is underway! We relocated all of the furniture yesterday and today is setting it all up in the new location. We'll have a final inspection tomorrow at 3pm, and hope to be open for business after that!

Our Hostess Stand - we'll be able to ring up take-out orders here and will have BPT items for sale in the shelving at the front!
File Attachment:

The Dining Room
File Attachment:

The Back Dining Area - where the high tables will be.
File Attachment:

Our New Benches! We wanted some bright colors in here. :)
File Attachment:

The Bar
File Attachment:

:wave: We hope to see you tomorrow!

02 Jul 2013 19:36 #5 by ScienceChic
I stopped by on my way home to check on their progress - can't wait to sit at the bar and have a drink! :woo hoo: Anyone up for joining me tomorrow night to celebrate their opening?!

File Attachment:
File Attachment:

File Attachment:
File Attachment:

File Attachment:
File Attachment:
(yes, that's 4 TVs in the center of the room like you're watching the Jumbo-tron at the stadium! they've got 18 TVs total in the new place...I told Janice I fear for their energy bill, but she said at least they put LED bulbs in all their fixtures...I :heart: her! :biggrin: )

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

03 Jul 2013 07:49 #6 by Lunas Mandala
Replied by Lunas Mandala on topic EXCLUSIVE! Pictures of the NEW Brooks Place Tavern!
Love it! Can't wait to stop by after work today for a brew and to join in the celebration!?! See you there Sharon!!!

03 Jul 2015 14:07 #7 by +BrooksPlaceTavern
Replied by +BrooksPlaceTavern on topic EXCLUSIVE! Pictures of the NEW Brooks Place Tavern!
Two years in our new location! Thanks to all who support our local business, we are so grateful to be in such a wonderful community! #conifer

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds