Jeffco Action Center in Immediate Need of Toys for Santa Shop

11 Dec 2014 20:07 #1 by Mountain-News-Events
From a friend at Splintered Forest :

A friend that works at the Jeffco Action Center says there is an immediate need for donated toys so they can finish their Santa Shop this week - they still have over 2,000 children to serve by Saturday! If you could help by donating a new toy, they are especially in need of toys for ages 8-13. Items from Frozen, scooters, remote control cars and craft kits seem to be the most popular right now. I can help with getting donations down there if anyone would like to donate, but can't get there, just let me know! Thanks in advance for your help! theactioncenterco.org/ways-to-donate/holiday-food-and-toys/

The Action Center
8755 W. 14th Avenue
Lakewood, CO 80215

P: 303.237.7704
F: 303.237.6002
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Client Services Hours
Mon, Tues, Weds & Fri: 9 am - 3:30 pm
Thurs: 11am - 5:30 pm

Donation Dock Hours:
Mon - Fri: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Sat: 9 am - 4 pm (Holiday hours until January 3rd)

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Dec 2014 12:22 #2 by ScienceChic
From The Action Center :
Today is the final day of the Santa Shop program. It's not too late to donate toys!! Bring your toy donations to the Action Center's donation dock, located at 8755 W 14th Ave. It will be open today until 4pm.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds