× Award-winning Handcrafted Wines Made in Colorado | 60750 US Hwy 285, Bailey, CO 80421 | Website | 303-816-5504 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. | Facebook | Twitter

Learn How Wine is Made Tonight at Aspen Peak Cellars!

28 Jan 2015 16:55 #1 by ScienceChic
I so wish I could make it to this class tonight. Friends of ours who have gone to a couple of their classes said they are great - it's very informative, you get lots of wine, and it's not as loud as the weekends when they have live music if you prefer a little more intimate, personal setting. If you are free in an hour, head on over!

Are you interested in learning how wine is made? Join us on Wednesday,1/28, 6-8PM at the winery for a Peak Behind The Cellar Doors, a class that explains the process from grape to bottle, while sipping a glass of your favorite Aspen Peak Cellars wine. $15 tickets still available at www.aspenpeakcellars.com/wine-shop

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds