What's for Dinner Tonight?

21 Feb 2015 12:06 #1 by HappyCamper
I got some ham and bean soup/stew going seems like it might be a cold night so wanted something to warm the insides up.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Feb 2015 12:45 #2 by ScienceChic
Crock pot carnitas! Tomorrow night is corned beef and cabbage stew in the crock pot. :hungry:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

22 Feb 2015 11:59 #3 by HappyCamper
So for toady I am doing shrimp stuffed baby portabellas then later tonight we will do a fresh mozzarella, tomato and basil Panini’s with some Italian dipping sauce and some home made chicken soup.

Then it is back to work for the week so no time to cook fun stuff.

22 Feb 2015 13:04 #4 by ScienceChic
Oh that sounds yummy! We pushed our menu back a night since the chef went to the hockey game last night. So, pork carnitas tonight!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

22 Feb 2015 16:16 #5 by otisptoadwater
Chicken stir fry. Had a couple of boneless thighs and a bunch of veg that need to be cooked and eaten before they get any older. Was going to go for some sort of variation on Teriyake over Udon noodles but I find myself without Teriyake sauce or Udon noodles so I'm gonna wing it and make my own sauce from sesame oil, hot chili oil, and some oyster sauce. Plenty of rice on hand so that's a no brainer.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." - Henry Ford

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges; When the Republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous. - Publius Cornelius Tacitus

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds