High Altitude Baking Class October 3 by Mastroianni's Italian Bakery, LLC

30 Sep 2015 22:14 #1 by Mountain-News-Events
From Kathy Mastroianni:

This Saturday, October 3rd will be Mastroianni's Italian Bakery, LLC's Annual Fall High Altitude Baking Class! Woo Hoo! It will be from 9-11 am at Shepherd of the Rockies Lutheran Church (basically) on the corner of Rosalie and highway 285 in Bailey. $20 includes the 2 hour class, a manual, a "quick tip sheet" for your frig, and a free 3 month baking "helpline" for those "Oh, no!" moments when you are by yourself! Currently I have 7 folks who RSVP'ed so I have room for about 5 more. More classes to follow as folks are interested. I am happy to come to a group you already have.

Feel free to share this post. Please let me know by Thursday if you are interested so I can plan materials accordingly. Thank you! This is sure to be a very fun and informative class. Just in time for the holidays!!

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds