Mountain Dollar Holiday Hours

20 Dec 2014 18:04 #1 by mountaindollar
Mountain Dollar will be open tomorrow Sunday December 21st from 10:00am – 4:00pm.

Our hours Monday the 22nd and 23rd will be 10:00am – 5:00pm and Wednesday the 24th we will be open 10:00am - 4:00pm.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our valued customers for their patronage throughout the year
We wish you all A Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You,

Bob and Kim Conroy, Eli, Diane and of course Jackie (our canine greeter)
:caribouxmas :glittertree :wreath: :happysnow:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mountain-News-Events

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Dec 2014 13:43 #2 by ScienceChic
I stopped in a couple of weeks ago looking for a wine bottle gift bag (found a snazzy cloth one too) and while I was there another customer came in, found some dog treats, and came up to the counter growling that she'd just spent $2.99 on the same thing at Safeway.

It pays to know where to shop! :)

I got all of my stocking stuffers for Lil Science Chic and a couple of Lil Science Dude. I can't wait until they see the Popcorn-flavored and Bacon-flavored Chapstick! :P

Thanks Mountain Dollar, you are a gem!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

22 Dec 2014 16:38 - 22 Dec 2014 16:38 #3 by mountaindollar
SC I hope they like all the items you found!!!!!!!!!!!

We still have fun stocking stuffers for all ages and a good supply of all the items you need to wrap your presents.

Merry Christmas All!!!!! :wreath:

23 Dec 2014 17:42 #4 by pacamom
Thanks! Kali got some bling for her collar. I love that it has a lobster claw clasp. Makes it easy!

23 Dec 2014 19:37 #5 by Blondie
I got some cute cheater reading glasses. Hmmmm selling reading glasses to the vision impaired, one pair is x3. I can see a gnats ass with them.

23 Dec 2014 21:12 #6 by mountaindollar
Today was a crazy day Pacamom I am glad she liked the BLING.

Not sure about looking at a gnat's back side but now I need to get some of those glasses.

We still have lots of items if you need them stop by and check us out we love new customers so let us know when you come in and we will be happy to show you around.

For those hard to buy for female teens we have $1.00 nail polish it just about every color you can think of.

We have hot wheels and we buy ours from a person who is liquidating his collection so they are from the 1990's and 1980's.

Sold one to a young man who collects them and he said it was worth $7.00 now that is a great buy for a $1.00.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

24 Dec 2014 05:03 #7 by HEARTLESS

Blondie wrote: I got some cute cheater reading glasses. Hmmmm selling reading glasses to the vision impaired, one pair is x3. I can see a gnats ass with them.

I'm not sure I've ever seen one. Do I want to?

The silent majority will be silent no more.

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds