Simply Denver New Listing! 472 S Youngfield Ct, Lakewood

21 Jan 2015 21:17 #1 by MattMetcalf
Your ability to trust your real estate agent is vital – we will earn that trust every day! Make sure you have the best advice for your home sale or purchase in Denver communities and surrounding cities. You want to make sure you and your family have the best of everything and your home should not be an exception. Working with me & Simply Denver will ensure you have lifelong real estate professionals that care about making sure you are informed and receive the best advice every step of the way.

Get help, ask us questions, keep up to date or get a Free consultation with no hassle or stress. Everyone should have easy access to expert advice for their home needs. We are dedicated to providing everyone with honest & straightforward advice based on knowledge and expertise on all aspects of real estate transactions and the Denver area. We will be the first ones to tell you if buying or selling is not a good idea based on your goals and the current market.

This home is coming soon!
Click for Video Tour: 472 S Youngfield Ct, Lakewood CO 80228

Great location in a small community of homes on Green Mountain this home is close to Light rail and offers quick access to the mountains and downtown Denver. A large deck to enjoy the views, hickory Cabinetry, custom tile work, heated tile floors in the master bath, beautiful custom stone fireplace, high end finishes and upgrades throughout the entire home. Everything you could want with full finished walk out basement and almost 4,000 sq ft of space. 5 bedrooms, full office and 4 full bathrooms.

For a private tour call Matt at 720-260-0180 or get more information here ! Download the brochure here & here !

- See more at: simplydenverhomes.com/472-south-youngfie...sthash.JaxAJiQ4.dpuf
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Jan 2015 13:58 #2 by FredHayek

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

29 Jan 2015 09:26 #3 by ScienceChic
Great view, great neighborhood, and really, really awesome neighbors! ;)

Matt was the agent for the people who sold us our home and the deal wouldn't haven't happened without his help. His clients were a little difficult, but he was persistent, patient, and went above and beyond to make it happen (to the point that he fixed one of the issues we pointed out on the house himself) and if I had to sell my house, I wouldn't even have a second thought about him representing us. He's fair, honest, extremely intelligent, and knowledgeable about not just the real estate market but about economic trends and finances. He started selling real estate when he was 18, he's seen the ups and downs, he's seen the agents who don't last after getting in it thinking it's quick and easy money, and he's lasted and been very successful despite very little advertising to date - he's done well on referrals alone. He hires professional photographers to come in to create the best slideshows and brochures. He knows the most economical upgrades you can make to really boost the value of your home if you want to sell, and he can spot those same ones when you are looking to buy that tell him if the seller really cares about his home or is covering up issues. He does a lot of work on his home himself (remodeling bathrooms, building decks, etc) so he can tell good craftmanship, and if a home has a serious issue that will require expensive repairs down the road, etc.

He really does mean it that he won't hassle you if you just have some questions and aren't sure if you are ready to buy/sell yet. He truly cares about helping people out. I absolutely recommend giving him a call if you need a realtor.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.189 seconds