My Mountain Town 2015 Photo Contest

27 Feb 2015 17:19 - 27 Feb 2015 19:10 #1 by ScienceChic
Let's do something fun! For our My Mountain Town cover photo for March, I'd like to have some wildlife but I don't have anything I like enough in my files. Submit your own photos of a mountain lion, bear, foxes, marmots, etc - anything local and taken by you that you give us permission to upload (with credit) as our cover photo! The winner of the best photo will win a dinner for two to the upcoming Aspen Peak Cellars​ Celebrating Ireland dinner! Contest starts now and ends at 5pm tomorrow.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Feb 2015 13:32 #2 by ScienceChic
We've gotten some cute deer and a fox so far, but no birds, mountain lions, marmots, or bears. You've got until 5pm to add your submission for a delicious dinner for two at Aspen Peak Cellars!

Check out the submissions so far: www.facebook.com/MyMountainTown/photos/a...4954/?type=1&theater

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

28 Feb 2015 16:55 #3 by RY
here you go... enjoy
Attachments:

01 Mar 2015 10:45 #4 by ScienceChic
Those are wonderful RY, thanks!
:meditate: :yoga: :yogagirl:

Here were the other submissions from Twitter and Facebook:

And the winner is: bighorn from Royal Yoga!

Thank you to everyone who participated!

Time to create page: 0.276 seconds