Okay photographers...

05 Jun 2012 05:45 #131 by Photo-fish
Replied by Photo-fish on topic Okay photographers...
Driving to work today, I stopped for a bit to watch elk calves and moms at Evergreen Lake.

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Jun 2012 20:03 #132 by Photo-fish
Mount Evans - Fathers Day 2012

The dome blew off the observatory in Feb/March this year

´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`´¯`•...¸><((((º>´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•´¯`•...¸><((((º> ´¯`•.. ><((((º>`•.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

23 Jun 2012 21:01 #133 by AlpineMike
Replied by AlpineMike on topic Okay photographers...
Great photos at Mount Evans PF! I personally love Alpine Spring Beauties and Alpine Forget-Me-Not wildflowers. Did you know the Spring beauty has a really deep root? The root is much like a carrot and extends several feet below the alpine terrain. Bristlecone Pine is quite magnificent as well by having life that exceeds 2,000 years. Some species of Bristlecone have been known to live for 5,000 years, making it the oldest living species known to man on earth. Cool stuff. I love the Alpine climate because it displays that life can survive in very extreme weather conditions at high altitude. |=C=|

04 Jul 2012 17:02 #134 by Photo-fish
Spider in a faded lily.

04 Jul 2012 17:20 #135 by Photo-fish
July 4th hanging around in the yard
Chickadee

Nuthatch

Lazy Hummer

strange green eyed hornets on the milkweed flowers

04 Jul 2012 18:42 #136 by Mtn Gramma
Replied by Mtn Gramma on topic Okay photographers...
You take the most amazing pictures! Thank you for sharing.

18 Jul 2012 06:11 #137 by Photo-fish
Off to Black Hills S.D. in a few weeks and then to WI. Pics to follow.

18 Jul 2012 08:32 - 18 Jul 2012 08:46 #138 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Okay photographers...
Have a great trip PF! We are going to Wisconsin too in a couple weeks too! I'll keep an eye out for the squirrel with the camera! :)

Here is a fascinating story about Camping at Colorado 14-ers from the Denver Post. Sounds like a great book too!

http://www.denverpost.com/outwest/ci_21 ... picks=true

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

18 Jul 2012 08:44 #139 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic Okay photographers...
Have fun...S.D....??? Those go together? :biggrin:

Have a safe trip and look forward to the beautiful pics you'll be posting!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

18 Jul 2012 10:51 #140 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic Okay photographers...

Photo-squirrel wrote: Off to Black Hills S.D. in a few weeks and then to WI. Pics to follow.

Black hills was one of my favorite vacation with the kids. We went three years in a row once. Go to the night program at mount rushmore. I just love it up there. We always stayed in Custer.

Time to create page: 0.553 seconds