leftists are blood sucking fiends

23 Jul 2014 09:22 - 23 Jul 2014 09:30 #1 by Blazer Bob
Don't ask me, ask HBO. Just keeping it classy.

"
“Of all the places I never thought to be mentioned, HBO’s True Blood vampire show would have to be near the top of the list,” Cruz wrote on his Facebook page on Tuesday.

“Sunday night, they aired a misogynist and profanity-ridden episode where Texas Republicans are murdered attending a ‘Ted Cruz fundraiser.’ Well, I’m sorry to have lost the vampire vote, but am astonished (and amused) that HBO is suggesting that hard-core leftists are blood-sucking fiends….,” wrote Cruz.

In the episode, two vampires plot to enter the “Ted Cruz fundraiser,” being held at the George W. Bush Presidential Library in Dallas, to track down one of their enemies. As the vampires are dressing up in stereotypical Texas Republican attire, the female vampire exclaims, “Oh my God, I’m a Republic**t.”

Read more: dailycaller.com/2014/07/22/ted-cruz-resp...icans/#ixzz38J00YTuJ

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Jul 2014 09:35 #2 by ScienceChic
OMG Cruz's response was hilarious! :lol: :like:

Well, I’m sorry to have lost the vampire vote, but am astonished (and amused) that HBO is suggesting that hard-core leftists are blood-sucking fiends….,” wrote Cruz.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

23 Jul 2014 16:08 #3 by HEARTLESS
If life blood is defined as hard earned money, then yes, leftists are blood sucking fiends.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

23 Jul 2014 18:14 - 23 Jul 2014 18:19 #4 by LOL
A weasel hath not such a deal of spleen as they are toss'd with.

Away, you lefty bottle-ale rascals, you filthy bung, away!

They thou sham'st the music of sweet news
By playing it to me with so sour a face.

They truly art damned, like an ill-roasted egg, all on one side.

Blunt monsters with uncounted heads!

Idols of idiot-worshippers!

O teach me how I should forget to think. Dumb me down to zero. Haha Comply and Submit to the Master dictators and elitist rulers!

Hear Here! LOL has spoken! Bwahahahahaa

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds