Palin PUSHING personal agenda AGAIN

25 Jan 2015 10:33 #11 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote: I wonder if the unhinged Palin deranged media maggots will be obsessed with digging through her trash and moving next door again? The fact that she has this ability to drive liberals nuts is enough to make me like her.. but I don't understand their irrational obsession. Joe Biden has said far more stupid things and he gets a media pass for some reason.

AND, you did NOT live in Alaska...where she "bailed" on commitments and the WHOLE of Alaska was
"dumped" for her climb to notoriety

So you're saying that Alaska suffered irreparable damage by Palin leaving office early? I did live in Alaska for 5 years while I was a commercial fisherman, and my best friend still lives there in Kodiak. Alaska is not like any other state in the union... it's probably the least in need of politicians since it could easily survive on it's own resources. If Pain was such a horrible governor, then she did the state a huge favor by leaving early, right? ... but in reality, I believe the media's derangement with Palin has actually helped her to promote the state... and look at how many reality tv shows have been born since 2008. My common sense tells me that the more exposure the state gets, the better off it will be. Now if you can show me that Palin's roll in that state has been a net negative, I'll glad concede your point, but I really don't see it.

Lived in Alaska BEFORE it was a state, lived there 1997-2001, my brother, who is a sourdough(born in
Alaska) STILL lives in Fairbanks...initially he was TRULY impressed with Palin...THEN, she reneged on
her term, her commitments, her responsibilities and took her personal agenda to Washington...IF you
poll most Alaskans (who are REPUBLICANS)they do NOT have a favorable opinion of her...ALASKA is a third world counrty...YES, you are correct, it is UNlike anything in the lower 48 and because of THAT it requires a HUGE commitment just to exist there. It's needs are unique and vastly varied. My brother is
CLOSELY tied to the "political" part of the equation and because of his associates he KNOWS quite abit
about the "inside stories"...IF you wish I can give you his email and you can discuss the issue with him
and I'm sure you will have a BETTER understanding of the problems....I have NOT been closely tied into
that side, so MY information comes from my brother...JMO...I find all of the reality shows about Alaska
UNREALISTIC and create a facade of fantasy...IT IS A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY, when you come out of ANCHORAGE.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Jan 2015 11:23 #12 by Rick
Well Home I never said the majority of Alaskans like Palin, only that her connection to that state did not hurt the state as your statement implied. And realistic or not, most of the many reality tv shows about Alaska actually promote the state... most states have to spend big bucks on advertising to attract more visitors and more money. Just seems to me like that free promotion really took off when America was introduced to Palin.

And for some strange reason, women seem to be her biggest unhinged critics... I wonder why.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

25 Jan 2015 12:06 #13 by homeagain

Rick wrote: Well Home I never said the majority of Alaskans like Palin, only that her connection to that state did not hurt the state as your statement implied. And realistic or not, most of the many reality tv shows about Alaska actually promote the state... most states have to spend big bucks on advertising to attract more visitors and more money. Just seems to me like that free promotion really took off when America was introduced to Palin.

And for some strange reason, women seem to be her biggest unhinged critics... I wonder why.

[/b]
BECAUSE women see the facade and call BULL....,men just see the "package" and skip the stupdity
coming out of her mouth.

BECAUSE I'm a native of Colorado,lived here the majority of my life...I CAN NOT say the influx of
people has been REALLY good for this state...the state is NO LONGER the state I recognize/love..
SPECIFICALLY the Front Range...it's no different than another OTHER innudated/congested
LARGE city...and it's getting worse because of our new MJ law.

25 Jan 2015 12:36 #14 by Rick

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote: Well Home I never said the majority of Alaskans like Palin, only that her connection to that state did not hurt the state as your statement implied. And realistic or not, most of the many reality tv shows about Alaska actually promote the state... most states have to spend big bucks on advertising to attract more visitors and more money. Just seems to me like that free promotion really took off when America was introduced to Palin.

[/b]
BECAUSE women see the facade and call BULL....,men just see the "package" and skip the stupdity
coming out of her mouth.

BECAUSE I'm a native of Colorado,lived here the majority of my life...I CAN NOT say the influx of
people has been REALLY good for this state...the state is NO LONGER the state I recognize/love..
SPECIFICALLY the Front Range...it's no different than another OTHER innudated/congested
LARGE city...and it's getting worse because of our new MJ law.

Well Home, I go to Alaska almost every year and I haven't seen many huge changes, especially since about 95% of the state is still uninhabited by people. I still haven't been convinced that Alaska suffered from Palin's short reign as governor... guess we'll have to just disagree on that one too.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

25 Jan 2015 13:36 #15 by homeagain
YES, we are at an impasse,"going up almost every year" (for summer?) and LIVING THERE thru out the
year are TWO different animals. For an example, my brother has a cabin 30 or so miles up the Salcha
accessible by boat/plane/snow machine only. For the very FIRST time last year, his cabin and several
others along the river were burglarized. He's had NO issues with humans in the 12 years he's own the cabin.

The riff/raff "cheecakos" have "discovered" the river. It was just a matter of time....SAME thing here in
Colorado....HIT AND RUNS fatalities/injuries are rampant here in Colorado...latest one a WHEEL CHAIR VICTIM

25 Jan 2015 13:53 #16 by Mary Scott

homeagain wrote: YES, we are at an impasse,"going up almost every year" (for summer?) and LIVING THERE thru out the
year are TWO different animals. For an example, my brother has a cabin 30 or so miles up the Salcha
accessible by boat/plane/snow machine only. For the very FIRST time last year, his cabin and several
others along the river were burglarized. He's had NO issues with humans in the 12 years he's own the cabin.

The riff/raff "cheecakos" have "discovered" the river. It was just a matter of time....SAME thing here in
Colorado....HIT AND RUNS fatalities/injuries are rampant here in Colorado...latest one a WHEEL CHAIR VICTIM

The truck hit the wheelchair and dragged it and the victim into the street. The truck then ran over the woman.

The truck driver stayed at the scene of the crash.

kdvr.com/2015/01/23/person-in-wheelchair...aurora-intersection/

25 Jan 2015 14:37 #17 by homeagain

Mary Scott wrote:

homeagain wrote: YES, we are at an impasse,"going up almost every year" (for summer?) and LIVING THERE thru out the

The truck hit the wheelchair and dragged it and the victim into the street. The truck then ran over the woman.

The truck driver stayed at the scene of the crash.

kdvr.com/2015/01/23/person-in-wheelchair...aurora-intersection/

The clarification is appreciated, HOWEVER,the end result is STILL the same...INATTENTIVE driving.,
IF we got one or two hit/runs in a year that WAS epidemic...NOW it's almost a weekly/monthly incident.

Front Range is L.A. now....

26 Jan 2015 07:45 #18 by OmniScience

homeagain wrote: ...THEN, she reneged on
her term, her commitments, her responsibilities.....

Sounds like a former Sec. of State who bailed after Benghazi and who most feel will be running for Pres. on the Democrat ticket.

26 Jan 2015 08:45 #19 by Rick

OmniScience wrote:

homeagain wrote: ...THEN, she reneged on
her term, her commitments, her responsibilities.....

Sounds like a former Sec. of State who bailed after Benghazi and who most feel will be running for Pres. on the Democrat ticket.

Ah, but she did stay with her cheating husband... every woman needs a good "man" to help her climb the ladder of success! :whistle: :silly:

George Orwell

26 Jan 2015 08:50 #20 by FredHayek
Aren't Sarah's fifteen minutes up yet? :snowplow:

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds