Aurora Shooting Trial

28 Apr 2015 18:50 #11 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Aurora Shooting Trial

Something the Dog Said wrote: I met Judge Samour years ago through common friends and have talked with him on a number of occasions since. He struck me as highly intelligent while not putting up with any nonsense. He has an interesting life story, fleeing El Salvador at age 13 essentially in the dark of night to avoid death squads who were coming for his father. He made headlines a few years ago throwing the book at a road rager who deliberately caused a traffic accident that resulted in a death.

Sounds like an interesting guy and cool he is hard on road rage... I've had a couple run ins with road maniacs.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Apr 2015 18:53 #12 by Something the Dog Said

Rick wrote:

Something the Dog Said wrote: I met Judge Samour years ago through common friends and have talked with him on a number of occasions since. He struck me as highly intelligent while not putting up with any nonsense. He has an interesting life story, fleeing El Salvador at age 13 essentially in the dark of night to avoid death squads who were coming for his father. He made headlines a few years ago throwing the book at a road rager who deliberately caused a traffic accident that resulted in a death.

Sounds like an interesting guy and cool he is hard on road rage... I've had a couple run ins with road maniacs.

That particular road rager ended up with two consecutive life sentences.

"Remember to always be yourself. Unless you can be batman. Then always be batman." Unknown

29 Apr 2015 09:40 #13 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Aurora Shooting Trial

Something the Dog Said wrote:

Rick wrote:

That particular road rager ended up with two consecutive life sentences.

:like:

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.130 seconds