Confederate Battle Flag a Symbol of Hate?

10 Jul 2015 19:49 #21 by Rick
And what about the stars and stripes? In order for us to be flying the American flag, many people had to die, including the natives who were here before us. Think about how good and repentant we would all be if we put that flag in a museum and banned them all from flying in public. It's just the natural evolution of a progressive conscience :biggrin:

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Jul 2015 06:07 - 11 Jul 2015 06:07 #22 by Arlen
The only group that can explain the reason and motive for raising the Confederate bars and stars over the capitol of South Carolina is the Democrat party. They were the ones who raised it there.

Ask them.

11 Jul 2015 13:42 #23 by Ashley
ROFL Yep that simple!! Now lets ban all sugar and we will never have an obese person in this country. I mean why not? And while we are at it, let's add more legislation for gun purchases considering our guvment can't manage to handle what's on the books. He shouldn't have been able to purchase a gun.

otisptoadwater wrote: HOORAY! HOORAY! HOORAY! WE SHOULD ALL BE CELEBRATING AND DANCING IN THE STREETS! BECAUSE THE STATE GUBMENT OF SOUTH CAROLINA DECIDED TO TAKE DOWN THE EVIL, CRIME COMMITTING, MINORITY KILLING REBEL FLAG TODAY FROM THE STATE HOUSE GROUNDS THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER CASE OF RACIALLY MOTIVATED "GUN VIOLENCE" PERPETRATED UPON ANY MINORITY PERSON EVER AGAIN!!! WHO KNEW THAT THE SOLUTION TO "GUN VIOLENCE" WAS SO SIMPLE?!?!?

I guess there isn't any such thing as up holding a symbol of heritage anymore... I can't wait for the Japanese to be called out on their flags! Talk about a symbol of pure hatred and racist violence!

Time to create page: 0.142 seconds