Anti-gun Nut Crosses the Line

12 Oct 2015 14:29 #11 by ZHawke
Replied by ZHawke on topic Anti-gun Nut Crosses the Line

Rick wrote: Nice try, the difference is that I pointed out one individual who did a despicable thing to try and push his agenda. Nowhere did I try to make a point about anyone else I may or may not consider to be anti-gun nuts. You come along and try to diminish the thread about one individual with your point about anonymous or made up individuals you think are just as bad or worse. Boring, but somewhat expected.

So, you deny that pro-gun extremists exist or that they are "anecdotal" in their comments, per your response?

Reality is, I didn't try and "diminish the thread". You did that by giving only one example of someone stepping over a line. I looked at the alleged perp's Twitter page and saw nothing there on this issue. I also looked at Dana Loesch's Twitter feed and saw nothing there either. Who's to say she didn't make all of this up? She's avidly pro-gun. What's to stop her from trying to push her own pro-gun agenda?

BTW, if you really believe these people are "anonymous or made up individuals", I may just have to inundate this thread with some of the more hateful things they've said and continue to say.

Shall we start with none other than "The Nuge", himself calling the victims of the UCC campus shooting "losers"?

Meanwhile, those losers amongst us – spinelessly discarding self-evident truth, logic, common sense and pure human instinct – continue to fall for the big lie of political correctness, and get cut down by murderous maniacs like blind sheep to slaughter.

Taken from: THE ANSWER: GET A DAMN HANDGUN

Let's see....if I remember correctly, the UCC shooting took place on October 1 of this year. Nugent's rant came out, according to the article shared above, 5 days ago which puts that rant on, or about, October 7. I don't see how he could be doing anything other than "victim blaming", something those who advocate an extremist pro-gun advocacy are wont to do more and more frequently.

I'll be back.....with more.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.130 seconds