Biden accomplishments

22 Jan 2021 15:30 #21 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic Biden accomplishments
He offered them rooms for free for those of you who think he’s doing it for profit.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Jan 2021 17:01 #22 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Biden accomplishments
Attachments:

22 Jan 2021 17:33 #23 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Biden accomplishments
Well that didn't take long

A convoy of 40 trucks and armor vehicles said to have entered Syria from Iraq

A large US military convoy entered northeastern Syria on Thursday, Syrian state news agency SANA reports, citing sources on the ground.

According to the report, the convoy included some 40 trucks and armored vehicles and was backed from the air by helicopters.

www.i24news.tv/en/news/international/mid...rtheast-syria-report

22 Jan 2021 17:53 #24 by Pony Soldier
Ugh....I think I'm going to be sick...

23 Jan 2021 11:15 #25 by Pony Soldier
www.foxnews.com/opinion/release-them-all...-halted-deportations

All ICE detainees to be released... does anyone think this is a good idea?

23 Jan 2021 12:07 #26 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Biden accomplishments
All excellent accomplishments for sure when your goal is to weaken our country and make it once again energy dependent. Flood the streets with poor immigrants that drive down wages and put more of a burden on our schools and our stressed out health care system. So many great things for us to look forward to including much higher fuel prices, which makes everything else more expensive... Woo Hoo!

Then there's the new social engineering... boys and men competing directly against girls and women and even being able to use their restrooms.

Finally a president who really knows how to make this country great!!

I expect this thread to be packed full of wonderful accomplishments over the next 4 year and I just can't wait to see what comes next!

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

23 Jan 2021 12:27 #27 by Rick

homeagain wrote: SEEMS so ODD...for an individual preparing to LEAVE THE COUNTRY....that the voluminous posts are
barraging the board?:silly:

Well HA, at least you can finally take a break from your King Trump posts that have flooded the board over the last few years. You're going to be in the same predicament as most of the media that now has to figure out how to spin bad reality into a 'built back better' mirage.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

23 Jan 2021 14:09 #28 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Biden accomplishments

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote: SEEMS so ODD...for an individual preparing to LEAVE THE COUNTRY....that the voluminous posts are

Well HA, at least you can finally take a break from your King Trump posts that have flooded the board over the last few years. You're going to be in the same predicament as most of the media that now has to figure out how to spin bad reality into a 'built back better' mirage.

YA KNOW.....what will be will be...the people spoke,the Constitution did NOT collapse (yet) ....TRUMP
will be neck deep in LEGAL problems (not even related to impeachment) AND his name (and family)will
be infamous for a VERY LONG TIME.....the predicted posts of "we gottcha",NOW it's our turn is just
so much noise....like whitenoise in the background that disappears....I am ABSOLUTELY unconcerned
about "spin".

23 Jan 2021 14:29 #29 by Rick

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote:

YA KNOW.....what will be will be...the people spoke,the Constitution did NOT collapse (yet) ....TRUMP
will be neck deep in LEGAL problems (not even related to impeachment) AND his name (and family)will
be infamous for a VERY LONG TIME.....the predicted posts of "we gottcha",NOW it's our turn is just
so much noise....like whitenoise in the background that disappears....I am ABSOLUTELY unconcerned
about "spin".

So I'm guessing you think that continuing to destroy any part of Trump is more important that reflecting on damaging policies that have already been implemented by our new mentally challenged president?

George Orwell

23 Jan 2021 16:55 #30 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Biden accomplishments
I CONTINUE to post.....Confessions of an economic hitman AND THE FOURTH TURNING have been in play
they are JUST NOW coming into full view. FAKE NEWS has been circulating for decades....The ONE
think that has changed is an autocratic ass---- is NO LONGER running the country. Whatever happens now,
is just dandy with me. I have seen the handwriting on the wall for awhile. NO SURPRISES.

Time to create page: 0.494 seconds