Happy Transgender Visibility Day!

25 Apr 2024 12:15 #21 by Rick
What year was the term “gender fluid” invented?

I agree that gender ROLES can be fluid depending on the circumstances of unique relationships, but gender being fluid is just an anti-biology trend that is more likely to harm a society than it is to help a society. Mass delusion is never a good thing.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Apr 2024 12:48 - 25 Apr 2024 12:58 #22 by homeagain
The early 90's the term came into being, HOWEVER,I just always considered it to be bi sexual.... a good example is Mick Jagger(per Jerry Hall,his ex wife)...androgynous is another example of "out of the norm"
think David Bowey. George Michael ,who dated models,BUT later in life "came out". (I was shattered to find this out...."Father Figure",his sexy song had me at "I WILL BE YOUR"......I was "crushin'" on him at 40 y.o.:rose:

26 Apr 2024 09:50 #23 by FredHayek
I love the pro-Hamas and pro-Trans demonstrators on college campuses. Don't they realize same sex marriage is punished by death in Gaza and Iran?

Gay Arabs are actually safer in Israel than Gaza City or Teheran.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds