A Challenge For The Trump Haters

01 May 2024 12:07 - 01 May 2024 12:12 #21 by driver8

FredHayek wrote: Despite all these trials and cases, Biden has the lowest approval rate for an incumbent since President Carter.

Time for the Democrats to draft a new nominee?

What so funny about is that the most uninformed people taking these polls so serious is the only people who respond to these polls are old white people, Lol! You guys are a HOOT! I needed a good laugh this morning and sure enough Fred has come thru... I swear you are great at this parody of a conservative thing you do! Bret Tehune would love your shtick!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 May 2024 14:28 - 01 May 2024 14:29 #22 by FredHayek
You think the polls aren't accurate? Why would candidates and media companies spend millions hiring polling firms?

Follow the money.

Did you see the comments from Michael Moore this week? He is very concerned because Joe isn't getting the youth vote, traditionally an important Democrat voting bloc.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

01 May 2024 14:45 #23 by koobookie

FredHayek wrote: You think the polls aren't accurate? Why would candidates and media companies spend millions hiring polling firms?

Follow the money.

Did you see the comments from Michael Moore this week? He is very concerned because Joe isn't getting the youth vote, traditionally an important Democrat voting bloc.

When was the last time the polls were accurate?

and who cares about Michael Moore? He's lost all credibility.

01 May 2024 16:07 #24 by koobookie
When was the last time you saw anyone with Biden paraphernalia similar to this?

Yeah, definitely not a cult.
(that was sarcasm)
Attachments:

01 May 2024 17:49 - 01 May 2024 17:52 #25 by Rick
You think a stupid picture speaks for tens of millions of people? Have you looked at how many independents are moving to Trump? I think he's up over Biden by about 7 points but Biden won over independents by around 15 points in 2020. That's a pretty big swing, is it not? Are all these people cult members or are they scared of the disastrous policies Democrats are forcing on us?

You should also look to see the shift in the black and Hispanic communities... is the shift happening because these groups are getting pulled into a cult or do they just want their standard of living back that they had before Biden took over?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

01 May 2024 17:53 #26 by Rick

koobookie wrote: When was the last time you saw anyone with Biden paraphernalia similar to this?

(that was sarcasm)

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

01 May 2024 17:56 #27 by Rick

Rick wrote:

koobookie wrote: When was the last time you saw anyone with Biden paraphernalia similar to this?

(that was sarcasm)

BTW, have you seen large crowds of people coming out and supporting Biden? I think Joe Scarburough is Biden's biggest fanboy, but I haven't seen many others. I don't think Biden could fill a high school cafeteria. There's a reason why your media never shows the crowd size for Biden... embarrassing.

George Orwell

01 May 2024 18:36 #28 by FredHayek

koobookie wrote:

FredHayek wrote: You think the polls aren't accurate? Why would candidates and media companies spend millions hiring polling firms?

Follow the money.

When was the last time the polls were accurate?

and who cares about Michael Moore? He's lost all credibility.

They are accurate within the margin of error most of the time. And both parties use them to determine the candidates to spend national funds on. Trust me, millions are spent every month this year on internal polling. See which ads are working, which aren't. Which groups to target, etc.

02 May 2024 08:12 #29 by koobookie

Rick wrote: You think a stupid picture speaks for tens of millions of people? Have you looked at how many independents are moving to Trump? I think he's up over Biden by about 7 points but Biden won over independents by around 15 points in 2020. That's a pretty big swing, is it not? Are all these people cult members or are they scared of the disastrous policies Democrats are forcing on us?

You should also look to see the shift in the black and Hispanic communities... is the shift happening because these groups are getting pulled into a cult or do they just want their standard of living back that they had before Biden took over?

You should go to a Trump cult rally and look around. You'll see thousands of cult members dressed in a similar fashion. Then go to a Biden rally. You'll see few, if any, people dressed in Biden clothing carrying Biden flags, with Biden tattoos, wearing Biden hats, etc.

Wake up, Rick. You're in a cult. I know it's difficult to admit that you're following a loser, but you're a big boy. You can handle it. I bet you tie your own shoes and everything.

02 May 2024 09:00 #30 by FredHayek
K thinks no one wearing Biden gear is a good thing. Tons of people wore Obama cult material and Barack won two terms.

Hillary Gear was very popular too, but she lost.

What happens when almost no one wears Biden shirts and no one attends his campaign events? Joe won in 2020. Will he win in 2024?

Haven't seen near as much Trump stuff for the 2024 election as I saw for 2016. Bloom off the rose? Or are people worried about being targeted by their intolerant neighbors?

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds