WHITE SUPREMACY .....what does it look like? VAIL.....

11 May 2024 07:55 #11 by Rick
Still no proof of white supremacy, just an artist who has a divisive opinion that is not appreciated by the Jewish community. The Jewish people have been persecuted for their entire history, including right now. Nobody is calling for the extinction of Native American people.

Show me one article that has Vail and white supremacy in the same sentence. This is YOUR narrative based on one other person's narrative, that is false.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 May 2024 08:50 #12 by homeagain
OMG.....have u ever been on a rez? Have u ever been in a hogan? have u ever had to carry water to your
abode, BECAUSE the river is your only source of water (and by the way...that RIVER is watering lush lawns and filling swimming pools....LOOK UP HISTORY AND RESEARCH THE BATTLE AT WOUNDED KNEE,WE,WHITES SHOT CHILDREN,WOMAN IN THE BACKS AS THEY WERE RUNNING FROM
THE WHITES ON HORSES.......not persecuted??? color me STUNNED AND ASHAMED.

11 May 2024 10:09 #13 by homeagain
www.propublica.org/article/syphilis-sout...ns&utm_content=river

Facing Unchecked Syphilis Outbreak, Great Plains Tribes Sought Federal Help. Months Later, No One Has Responded.
The syphilis rate among Indigenous people in the Great Plains is higher than at any point in 80 years of records. More than 3% of Native American babies born in South Dakota last year had the preventable and curable — but potentially fatal — disease.

WHY YES,we pay attention,YES,OF COURSE,we respond to the needs of indigenous people ....and u think
the tribes have been treated with respect and we have honored our commitments....REALLY????

11 May 2024 10:57 #14 by homeagain

Rick wrote: Still no proof of white supremacy, just an artist who has a divisive opinion that is not appreciated by the Jewish community. The Jewish people have been persecuted for their entire history, including right now. Nobody is calling for the extinction of Native American people.

Show me one article that has Vail and white supremacy in the same sentence. This is YOUR narrative based on one other person's narrative, that is false.

worldpopulationreview.com/us-cities/vail-co-population

Vail Demographics

According to the most recent ACS, the racial composition of Vail was:

White: 94.39%
Two or more races: 4.49%
Other race: 0.58%
Asian: 0.54%
Black or African American: 0%
Native American: 0%
Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander: 0%

11 May 2024 11:16 #15 by FredHayek

homeagain wrote: OMG.....have u ever been on a rez? Have u ever been in a hogan? have u ever had to carry water to your
abode, BECAUSE the river is your only source of water (and by the way...that RIVER is watering lush lawns and filling swimming pools....LOOK UP HISTORY AND RESEARCH THE BATTLE AT WOUNDED KNEE,WE,WHITES SHOT CHILDREN,WOMAN IN THE BACKS AS THEY WERE RUNNING FROM
THE WHITES ON HORSES.......not persecuted??? color me STUNNED AND ASHAMED.

Before white settlers came and built wells, aqueducts, and infrastructure, Native Americans were getting their water from streams and rivers. And after a century of the Federal government taking care of tribes, the reservations still suck. Might be better to let the individual natives sell their property to developers.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

11 May 2024 18:21 #16 by Rick

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote: Still no proof of white supremacy, just an artist who has a divisive opinion that is not appreciated by the Jewish community. The Jewish people have been persecuted for their entire history, including right now. Nobody is calling for the extinction of Native American people.

worldpopulationreview.com/us-cities/vail-co-population

Vail Demographics

According to the most recent ACS, the racial composition of Vail was:

White: 94.39%
Two or more races: 4.49%
Other race: 0.58%
Asian: 0.54%
Black or African American: 0%
Native American: 0%
Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander: 0%

Not shocked at all. As I said, it's about the money. I'm white and I couldn't afford to live in Vail. If I was wealthy enough and wanted to live among those people, it still wouldn't mean that I or anyone else there was a white supremacist.

You conveniently ignored the reason why the mural was denied... it had nothing to do with the artist's ethnicity. She can't expect to put up a mural that is hurtful to another group of people, but that's exactly what she wanted to do.

BTW, you live in a town that is 84% white... congrats on living in a white supremacist haven (based on your flawed logic).

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

11 May 2024 21:22 #17 by FredHayek

homeagain wrote: www.propublica.org/article/syphilis-sout...ns&utm_content=river

Facing Unchecked Syphilis Outbreak, Great Plains Tribes Sought Federal Help. Months Later, No One Has Responded.
The syphilis rate among Indigenous people in the Great Plains is higher than at any point in 80 years of records. More than 3% of Native American babies born in South Dakota last year had the preventable and curable — but potentially fatal — disease.

WHY YES,we pay attention,YES,OF COURSE,we respond to the needs of indigenous people ....and u think
the tribes have been treated with respect and we have honored our commitments....REALLY????

How about the tribes and their members taking personal responsibility for their syphilis? They know how to prevent the spread of venereal disease. Or do you blame Jews for infecting the tribes?

Your racism is showing. As bad as the NY governor claiming that African-American children don't know what computers are.

12 May 2024 07:06 #18 by Rick
Maybe HA thinks the Native Americans need to be micromanaged by the US government? I don't believe those people want any kind of interference into their culture, but I could be wrong.

George Orwell

12 May 2024 07:25 #19 by FredHayek
Do you think Native Americans are too stupid to understand how to use condoms?

If you do, you might be a racist.

12 May 2024 07:33 #20 by Rick
Democrats treat most minorities the same way. They can't get through life without the helpful hand of the government. According to Democrats, it's too much of a burden for black people to acquire an ID to vote.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds