Maxi the Belgian Malinois update - possible sighting

14 Jan 2015 13:28 - 14 Jan 2015 13:30 #1 by pacamom

I realize it is hard for people to remember all the websites they post on when a dog first goes missing. This was posted on Pinecam this morning.

"Yes, this post is still active. Maxi is still missing and we are still searching for him. He may be anywhere. We got a phone call this morning from a Bailey, CO resident who reported seeing a dog like him on Friday, January 9th who had been in and out of her yard all day. My husband went up to that area today and spoke with several people in the area and man he spoke with reported seeing the same dog on Sunday and again on Monday, January 12th near the intersection of Sleepy Hollow and County Rd 72 in the Bailey area. He showed the poster with Maxi's picture on it to several different people and they said "that's the dog we saw." Please keep an eye out for Maxi in this area and if you see this dog call Animal Control ASAP Go to www.facebook.com/HelpFindMaxi for more information and to share on FB. Thanks so much for keeping an eye out for our Maxi and for continued prayers and positive thoughts. "

www.pinecam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=157&p=1615573#p1615573
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Jan 2015 13:47 #2 by ScienceChic
Denise was also kind enough to post the photo and reminder on our Facebook page this morning as well:
www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152952...46000&type=1&theater

I'm hopeful about the possible sightings!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

14 Jan 2015 13:49 #3 by pacamom
Yeah, I posted it there as well, and then waited 4 hours for it to be posted here but since that didn't happen.....

14 Jan 2015 13:53 #4 by ScienceChic
Sorry, I'm single-momming it this week so I had to drop the kiddos off at school then come straight to Conifer to teach my two 'How To Use My Mountain Town' classes back-to-back since 9am this morning. I just got done as the accident on Hwy 285 happened (thank you jf1acai for posting that info here too), and I'm thankful that you went ahead and took the initiative to post the info so it can get out there and we can help find him.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

31 Jan 2015 16:59 #5 by ScienceChic
Posted on their Facebook page 4 hours ago :

Just got a call with another possible Maxi sighting on Conifer Mountain! Thursday night 9PM.... Near Conifer Mountain Rd and Timothy's Trail.

Please keep your eyes open if you are in the area! Thanks!

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds