Lost Heeler/Mix Evergreen 1/25/2015 (still lost)

26 Jan 2015 11:29 - 05 Feb 2015 10:11 #1 by mountaindollar
Posting this for one of my customers she is a Senior Citizen and does not have a computer so if you could help her spread the word that would be great.

If you are willing to go walk her neighborhood I am sure she would be grateful.

Dog went missing from her fenced yard 1/25/2015 in the morning she lives at 3982 Palo Verde Road which is above Safeway in Evergreen.

She is a Heeler mix kind of short color is gray/brindle the name is Quie (pronounced Q)

If you see her dog please call 303-635-6328

She is out putting up posters and I had customers so I was not able to get any more information.

If you are able to give her a hand and get more information I would be happy to post it please just email it to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or add that information to this thread.

Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mountain-News-Events

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Jan 2015 13:17 #2 by mountaindollar
I am told that the dog was wearing a collar with tags and it is chipped. Weight of the dog is around 30 pounds.

26 Jan 2015 21:10 #3 by mountaindollar
Talked to my customer at the end of the day still no sign of her dog.

Even though we don't have a picture if you have Facebook please let folks know.

As I said she is a Senior Citizen and does not do computer posting.

When she came in today her other pup was crying he wants his buddy back.

27 Jan 2015 09:26 #4 by ScienceChic
Here's a picture of "Quie"

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

27 Jan 2015 14:03 #5 by mountaindollar
Thanks for the picture SC!!!

28 Jan 2015 13:14 - 28 Jan 2015 13:19 #6 by mountaindollar
Quie was spotted last night near the Safeway parking lot so if you live in the area please keep your eyes open!!

If you can help walk the area please call 303-635-6328

28 Jan 2015 19:33 #7 by mountaindollar
Hubby was able to go over today and drive around for about and hour and 1/2 behind Safeway up Troutdale and he went over to the other side of 74 for about 20 minutes.

He did not see anything we were told by the owner that treat are a good thing so if you head out please bring treats.

Our store is very close to Troutdale so we will keep looking.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

05 Feb 2015 10:11 #8 by mountaindollar
Quie is still missing please keep and eye out for her!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

07 Feb 2015 11:38 #9 by ScienceChic
Sad update to share.

Shelly Womble wrote:
Sorry to have to say this... I found Quey yesterday afternoon in a mound of sticks and pine needles. A mountain lion had killed her and buried her...potentially to come back. I was nervous to hang around too long since I knew it would be back. Tried to find Quey's collar for Carloine....no luck. I will return later. Im so sorry for Caroline and Stepani. We now know what happened..it's devastating ! Thanks Julia and Penny!
www.facebook.com/groups/546568348712179/

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds