In Loving Memory of...

14 Nov 2011 12:11 #11 by CinnamonGirl
Replied by CinnamonGirl on topic In Loving Memory of...
CB, so sorry to hear about your dog.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Nov 2011 14:12 #12 by mtnvicky
Replied by mtnvicky on topic In Loving Memory of...
So sorry for your loss. Wishing you peace and strength during this time as well as lots of happy memories.

11 Dec 2011 20:46 #13 by CC
Replied by CC on topic In Loving Memory of...
ahhhh CB...Wishing you peace and comfort. May you always cherish your wonderful memories of your dear friend.

09 Feb 2012 16:34 #14 by Sunshine Girl
Today I had to let one of our cats have her final nap and on to Heaven. This is a picture of my cat April before we went into the vets office. Lately she had been losing a lot of weight fast and yesterday the lab results came back confirming advanced feline leukemia. This morning she was in such bad shape and I knew she wouldn't make it through the night. We had a little "talk" and she let me know it was ok to let her go and not to feel guilty or bad. She was ready to go and I was finally ready to let her go in a more peaceful way than just finding her gone. We got to say good-bye to each other and I will always love and miss her. She was a great cat and friend. She adopted us almost 9 years ago on April Fool's Day, hence her name April. Unbeknownst to us, she was actually pregnant with kittens at the time, which a few months later delighted my kids. LOL We kept one of her kittens and my daughter named the girl kitten Jack. :biggrin: She had just seen Pirates of the Caribbean and liked Jack Sparrow. Hey, whatever works. :wink: We still have Jack who is about 8 and I'm sure she will miss her mommy too. I told April that I will continue to take the very best care of her little girl that I possibly can until the will once again be reunited. :heart: :heart: :heart: RIP my April girl :heart: :heart: :heart:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

09 Feb 2012 16:38 #15 by ScienceChic
Replied by ScienceChic on topic In Loving Memory of...
I'm so sorry for your family's loss SG. Where would you like the :heart: donation on her behalf to go?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

09 Feb 2012 16:51 #16 by Sunshine Girl
Thank you so much SC. It's been a really tough last few days. I would like the donation to go to IMHS please. Thank you so much for this wonderful gesture. :heart:

" I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. " Mae West

09 Feb 2012 17:01 #17 by mtnvicky
Replied by mtnvicky on topic In Loving Memory of...
Beautiful cat, SG. So sorry for your loss. It's so hard losing our precious fur babies. Wishing you peace and great memories and the unconditional love she gave you.

09 Feb 2012 17:25 #18 by Sunshine Girl
Thank you MV. She was not in the best state here, but that's ok. She will never be forgotten and I got to help make her paw ornament after she passed and we sprinkled 'angel dust' (glitter) on her too. That was very nice of them and made the experience after such an emotional time very special and sweet. Kudos to Conifer Veterinary Hospital. I love them. :heart:

09 Feb 2012 17:41 #19 by ComputerBreath
Sending peaceful wishes your way!

09 Feb 2012 17:55 #20 by Sunshine Girl
Thank you CB! :heart:

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds