Nov 4, 2016: Doctor Strange
May 5, 2017: Guardians of the Galaxy 2
July 28, 2017: Thor: Ragnarok
Nov 3, 2017: Black Panther
May 4, 2018: Avengers: Infinity War, Part I
July 6, 2018: Captain Marvel
Nov 2, 2018: Inhumans
May 3, 2019: Avengers: Infinity War, Part II

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 May 2016 23:38 #2 by ScienceChic
Killer cast they're lining up for Thor: Ragnarok!

THOR: RAGNAROK - SO SHALL IT BE!!!
Published at: May 20, 2016, 5:39 p.m. CST by headgeek

First off... it is now confirmed that Cate Blanchett is indeed playing the character we THOR geeks all knew she had to be... HELA!

Now, MARVEL could have just stopped right there and many of us would've been happy, but no, those badasses had pile on with the good news. We're going to see Tessa Thompson kick all kinds of ass as the VALYKRIE (wonder if she'll join THE DEFENDERS), that doesn't terribly matter, because at the very least she's going to be onscreen with THE HULK, as Marvel one again reitterated that Mark Ruffalo was joining up for THOR. But wait - there's more...

JEFF F**KING GOLDBLUM AS THE GRANDMASTER is pimper than pimp.

Then... f**king JUDGE DREDD is SKURGE aka THE EXECUTIONER! No, not Sylvester Stallone, but KARL URBAN! This is looking pretty fucking outstanding to me. Add them to THOR, LOKI, HEIMDALL and ODIN - and that sounds like a great run at the Asgardian Armageddon of RAGNAROK!

Check out the article for concept art and more.

Karl Urban, yum. Mark Ruffalo as Hulk/Banner, Awesome! Cate Blanchett, Tom Hiddleston, and Idris Elba - what fun this will be. :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

19 Jul 2016 13:40 #3 by FredHayek
I would live to see another Dread but looks like Urban is too busy with Star Trek and Marvel.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.134 seconds