Bryan Singer to Direct Adaptation of Sci-Fi Classic ‘The Moon Is a Harsh Mi

04 Mar 2015 18:57 #1 by Blazer Bob
Bryan Singer to Direct Adaptation of Sci-Fi Classic ‘The Moon Is a Harsh Mistress’

www.thewrap.com/bryan-singer-to-direct-a...is-a-harsh-mistress/

I shudder to think how badly they will boch this one. The movie they made out of "Starship Troopers" is not fit for the bottom of a bird cage.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Mar 2015 20:49 #2 by ScienceChic
Bryan Singer is much more respectful of the work from which movies are based than Paul Verhoeven ever was; I have faith that he'll do a decent job. He certainly has with the X-Men franchise.

I guess it's time to dig that one out of the collection and read it! :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

05 Mar 2015 07:25 #3 by FredHayek
Too funny, I said the same thing. Will have to catch up with Manny, Wyoming Knott and Mycroft.
Reading RAH's "Number Of the Beast" right now. Although the book was published by Heinlein in 1980, it reads much more like it was written in the 1950's.

"TANSTAAFL"!

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds