Jude is now offering Thai YogaMassage at Taspen's on Wednesdays! It is one of the best massages I have ever had...come check it out!
Thai Massage utilizes acupressure points through rhythmic compressions and includes gentle passive stretches to help with joint mobilization. Warm herbal compresses are also used to help deepen the massage and provide healing and stimulating qualities to the body. The receiver’s body is relieved of muscular pain and stress, while restoring the flow of energy and helping to balance the body energetically, returning the body and mind back to optimal nourishment and function.
Thai Massage is performed on a futon floor mat, with pillows and blankets for comfort. The client wears loose comfortable clothing to accommodate the passive stretches. Typically very little lotion is used.
Physical Benefits of Thai Massage:-
· Relaxes muscular tension
· Increases flexibility and joint mobilization
· Detoxifies the body and boosts immune system health
· Balances nervous system and improves nervous system disorders
· Improves circulation
· Balances the flow of energy in the body
Physiological Benefits of Thai Massage:-
· Reduces and relieves stress and anxiety
· Clears and calms the mind
· Restores the mind/body connection
· Raises energy levels
· Builds emotion balance; helps improve your outlook on life
· Removes energy blockages