- High school diploma or equivalent
- Administrative experience (under and including up to one year)
-- Applicants must take and pass a written exam (CritiCall) -- Offer of employment contingent on successful completion of the selection process including: CritiCall, oral interview, polygraph, education verification and complete background investigation, medical, drug screen and psychological test
Emergency Medical Dispatcher State Certification or certifiable within one year
· Ability to type 41 or more words per minute (minimum)
· Prior experience as a communications dispatcher
· Ability to multitask and prioritize
· Experience working in high-stress and high-volume environments
· Experience with customer service
· Intermediate to advanced computer skills
· Experience answering multiple phone lines
MUST BE WILLING AND AVAILABLE TO WORK ALL SHIFTS, INCLUDING EVENING, WEEKENDS, HOLIDAYS AND OVERTIME. Must be able to work rotating shifts as required.
Notifications for this hiring process will be made via e-mail to each eligible candidate. Some e-mail providers (hotmail.com, msn.com, and live.com) will block e-mails from GovernementJobs.com or NeoGov.com. If you have one of the mentioned e-mail providers, you may want to consider switching to a different e-mail provider to ensure you receive these important notifications. The e-mail notifications will include:
· Instructions on how to self-schedule your written testing date, time and location.
· Instructions on how to self-schedule your interview date and time.
· All rejection notifications will be sent either by e-mail or a mailed letter.