Position: Building Services/Custodian (2)
Reports to: Facilities Operations Manager
Oversees: Wulf and/or Buchanan Park Recreation Centers Custodian Upkeep
Location: Buchanan and Wulf Recreation Centers ("The Centers")
Hours: Position 1: Thursday, Friday (4 -10 PM)
Position 2: Monday, Friday (7:30 AM - 2 PM), Saturday (9:30 AM - 5:30 PM),
Sunday (8:30 AM - 4:30 PM)
Rate of Pay: $14.00/hourly
Under the direction of the Facilities Operations Manager, this position is responsible for the general custodial upkeep of the recreation facility.
• Must possess a highly defined focus towards both internal and external guest service.
• Maintain cleanliness of the facility
• Maintain an inventory of supplies
• Trash removal
• Cleaning windows
• Report any problems found to appropriate staff for repair
• Responsible for room/gym set-ups
• Not applicable at this time
• Complete cleaning checklists throughout shifts.
• Maintain safety standards regularly.
• Communicate with member services specialist regularly.
• Customer Service skills
• Verbal skills to communicate well with fellow employees and customers
• Basic custodial skills
• Knowledge of District staff, classes and activities
• Ability to work with cleaning chemicals, and work in indoor and outdoor environments as
• Ability to handle problems areas and conduct oneself in a mature, professional manner, with
an emphasis on customer service
• Must be flexible with weekend availability
• Entry level position, will train
• One-year (1) experience preferred, but not required
Print and complete one of our applications and either scan and email to Human Resources Manager, Heather Facer at email@example.com or mail to Attn: Heather Facer at 1521 Bergen Pkwy, Evergreen, CO 80439.
Please note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with this job.
Please click on position title for more information.
Bus (Shuttle) Driver
Cheer Camp Coach
General Recreation Instructor - Pickleball
Gymnastics Coordinator 1 or 2 - Team
Maintenance Technician - Intermediate
Specialized Recreation Instructor - SilverSneakers
Volunteer Pickleball Court Monitor
For further information on our current positions or to send a resume and/or application, please contact Heather Facer, Human Resources Manager, at HR@eprd.co, or fax to 720-880-1080.