email, or fax to 720-880-1080. Application Form Job Application"/>
Position: Head Coach
Reports to: Recreation Supervisor - Athletics
Oversees: Sport as Specified
Location: Various Locations
Schedule: Seasonal (varies by season, weekdays and evenings)
Rate of Pay: $12.64 - $16.00/hourly
Under the direction of the Recreation Supervisor - Athletics, this position is responsible for coaching a specified team.
• Trains and conditions athletes by explaining and demonstrating principles, techniques, and
methods of regulating movement of body, hands, and feet to achieve proficiency.
• Observe athletes during practice to detect and correct mistakes.
• Explains and enforces safety rules and regulations
• Explains method of timekeeping
• Organizes and conducts practice sessions and competitions
• Purchases, sells, maintains, or repairs equipment
• Keeps record of receipts and expenditures
• Teaches history and purposes of sport
• Communicates with athletes, parents and community
• Coordinate with coaches of opposing teams
• Coordinate with host agencies at meets
• Encouraged to attend a coaches’ teaching clinic
• Must possess a highly defined focus towards both internal and external guest service
• Teaches fundamental skills and rules of game, teamwork and sportsmanship
• Supervise assistant coach(es)
• Schedule the hours of assistants
• Reviews and authorizes time sheets for the subordinate coaching staff
• Plan and direct athletic skill development for athletes
• Coordinate all activities in preparation for competition
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be highly motivated, organized and creative
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Extensive knowledge of the rules, techniques and skills for the specified sport
• Knowledge of District policies and procedures
• Basic knowledge of MS Word
• Understanding of age appropriate conditioning
• Coaching and teaching ability
• Preferred Bachelors degree (BS degree) in Exercise Science, Exercise Physiology,
Kinesiology or related area with emphasis in coaching; or similar experience
• CPR and first aid certification
• Previous coaching or teaching experience is preferred
Print and complete one of our applications and either scan and email to Human Resources Manager, Heather Facer at email@example.com or mail to Attn: Heather Facer at 1521 Bergen Pkwy, Evergreen, CO 80439.
Please note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with this job.
Please click on position title for more information.
Bus (Shuttle) Driver
Cheer Camp Coach
Children's Program Aide - Playschool
Children’s Program Leader - Early Childhood
Children’s Program Leader - Playschool
Children’s Program Leader - School Aged
General Recreation Instructor - Pickleball
General Recreation Instructor 2 - Climbing Camps
Specialized Instructor - Trail Running
For further information on our current positions or to send a resume and/or application, please contact Heather Facer, Human Resources Manager, at " href="mailto:HR@eprd.co">email, or fax to 720-880-1080.