- $13.70- $14.00 per hour DOE/Q
- June 27, 2017 8:00 AM
- Open Until Filled
General Purpose: Under general supervision, this position primarily performs a variety of clerical and customer service work in support of the motor vehicles division of the Clerk & Recorder’s Office, ensuring compliance with statutes and mandates that govern motor vehicle regulations for titling and/or registration of vehicles in Park County. This position also provides support to the recording and election divisions of the Clerk & Recorder’s Office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Motor Vehicle Duties:
- Process all motor vehicle transactions including, but not limited to, renewals and titles
- Update motor vehicle manuals
- Ability to keep inventory updated in the system and in stock
- Prepare reports including end-of-day, extracts
- Title batching
Other Duties Related to Recording and Elections
- Provide customer service support to the recording operations in producing copies of documents or giving assistance for research to citizens
- Provide clerical support to the elections operations in assisting with voter registration, mailings, and other election related tasks.
- This position may be required to travel to other areas of the county for job duties and outside of the county for training.
- Other related duties as assigned
Job Location: Park County Annex, 501 Main Street, Fairplay, Colorado
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Possess general office skills
- Ability to work with the public
- Valid Colorado Drivers License
- Must pass background check
- Experience in elections procedures, preferred
A complete job description is available upon request. Please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
All offers of employment are conditional upon successful completion of a background check.
Park County is an EEO employer.