Thank you for visiting McGraw Park by the Park County Historical Society!
Come visit our park in Bailey. For many years volunteers have helped to preserve history of the Bailey area. Here's what we have for you!
Field Trips to local sites - recent field trips include:
- a topaz quarry
- Adolph Coors lodge at 11,100 ft elevation
- Narrow guage RR on Boreas pass include riding a hand cart
- Mining site tours
History presentations and fundraising dinners
- Where the bandits buried $100,000+ in gold and currency
- Roberts tunnel - how it was built by those who built it
- Gold mining dredgers on steroids
- John Dyer: "You should build a stage stop here Bill Bailey"
- 1864 first cabin built in Bailey
- Shawnee 1-room Schoolhouse
- RR Caboose and Keystone RR bridge
- 2 miles of hiking trails on Morrow Mountain
- 1/2 mile river walk trail
- Kayak launch & fishing spot
39 CR 68 east off 285, right behind Rustic Station