Our District Vision
Platte Canyon graduates will be prepared as life-long learners and reliable, independent thinkers who are equipped to exercise 21st century skills through consistently high expectations and state of the art educational systems.
Promote educational excellence in safe schools.
Expectations set by the Board of Education
1. Safe schools with positive educational environments
2. High student achievement with continued growth
3. Positive school-community relationships
4. Effective and efficient school and District management
5. Highly qualified and motivated staff