2016 Forest River Flagstaff camper MINT CONDITION for sale

2016 Forest River Flagstaff camper MINT CONDITION for sale was created by RachelsCreations

2016 Forest River Flagstaff camper MINT CONDITION
$10,000
Like new 2016 Forest River Flagstaff T12BH
This amazing camper was only used about 5 times and is still in MINT condition. Retail value $14K and will sell for best offer - honestly hoping for at least $10K due to pristine condition). Holler if interested or share this with anyone you know who may be! This video is the exact model but with a slightly different fabric on the interior cushions.

Model sleeps 4 and includes sink, stove top, microwave, fridge, stereo, a/c & heat hook ups, outside shower hook ups, grill that attaches to the outside of the camper, portable toilet still in box and much more!

Sincerely,
Rachel Baer Henderson
Last edit: 24 Mar 2019 13:58 by RachelsCreations. Reason: had duplicated video link by accident
24 Mar 2019 13:54 #1
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by rlawrence on topic 2016 Forest River Flagstaff camper MINT CONDITION for sale

Hi,
Is your Forest River camper still available and what is the weight of the camper? We are looking for a camper and found yours very appealing. We live up the road in Conifer and would like to swing by to take a look at it.
18 Apr 2019 12:50 #2

Replied by ScienceChic on topic 2016 Forest River Flagstaff camper MINT CONDITION for sale

Hi rlawrence! I messaged Rachel to make sure she'd seen your reply and she wrote me back saying it is indeed still available and to please call her! Her number is 303-973-8823.
Thanks!
The hope of a secure and livable world lies with disciplined nonconformists who are dedicated to justice, peace and brotherhood. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Your scars exist, but it’s your courage that defines you. ~Nalini Singh
18 Apr 2019 17:02 #3

Time to create page: 0.336 seconds